276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GOURMETmaxx Digital Steamer Hot Air Fryer, 6 Litres, with 60-Minute Timer Function and Automatic Shut-Off, with Touch Display and 8 Programmes [Black]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Owners of used devices from private households can take them free of charge to the collection points of the public waste disposal authorities or the disposal points which are set up by manufacturers and distributors under the Electrical Equipment Act. Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children, unless they are older than 8 years of age and are supervised.

There are also oven-style air fryers that often come with rotisserie accessories, so you can roast a full chicken for example. It has a simple manual dial for time and temperature, so lacks smart tech, but I actually found that made it easier to use than some of its fancier competitors.

Never touch the main unit and the connecting cable with wet hands when the device is connected to the mains power. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Blossom enjoys delving into the intricacies of products and refining testing protocols for hundreds of items.

It proved intuitive to use on test, thanks to a clear display panel, responsive controls and easy-to-use pre-sets.You can’t combine the two drawers, but you can sync them to prepare multiple dishes at once, with a total capacity of 7.

I’ve also managed to cook meat and vegetables in half the time it takes my oven, though there are definitely some vegetables to avoid: broccoli, which turns ashy and spinach, which turns into a smattering of veg crisps. Our chips were evenly cooked and browned in both drawers though, but note that the pre-set function took 30 minutes as opposed to the 15 advertised.The times and temperatures which are set for the programmes should be adjusted if necessary to ensure that the food (in particular poultry) is fully cooked. But the chips I air fried came out crunchy without drying out and the broccoli I steamed was moist and perfectly done.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment