276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TIROX SNAPJACK V2 PORTABLE MOTORCYCLE JACK Easy To Lift Motorbike Bike For Cleaning & Maintenance (ORANGE)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When loaded and full of gas, it is a beast to get on its centre stand generally requiring 2 people. Since I am a firm believer of chain lubrication when touring , the centre stand becomes a real pain! The BMW foot extender plate required some drilling but was easy to install. I now can single-handily raise the rear wheel without the help of others! Great product!” Even though I was aware of this, it still nipped me and took a chunk from the palm of my right hand, as you can see in the video. It does take time and trial and error to find the sweet spot to plant it, releasing it could be dangerous but still it makes things easy for a single person to lube the chain without a center stand and it looks like the manufacturer has covered most of the problematic angles of this product.

I can see where some bikes might tip over to the left if the side stand digs into soft or uneven soil. Its slender design will fit even the smallest of spaces and its sturdy build and adaptability indicate this piece is here to stay. The chairs and table are automatically aligned and snapped to the wooden frame via magnetic safety latches, making it easy for anyone to handle. Which brings up another point: this is a potentially dangerous device and should be used with extreme caution. It’s best to have a friend (or two) on the left side of the bike as it’s lifted to help make sure the lift goes to plan.From “W.S.” (April 2016): “I have a Kawasaki ZZR1200 sport touring bike which my riding buddies refer to as: the “Winnebego”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment