276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swizzels Matlow Fun Gum Tubs Strawberry Tarts Pack of Pieces, 1 grams, 600 Count

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I haven't included Aldi and Lidl as I need to go in store to see what they have, will update with them when I remember* Unlike Smarties, M&M's are an alternative that are gluten free, the only ones that aren't are the crispy shell ones and the bars are a may contain Before I list everything you can have, as there are lots of gluten free chocolatey goodies out there, here's a note about some products that aren't gluten free that I always get asked about. And I mean I get asked A LOT about them, if I think of any others I will also tag them on -

Display to Win - Sugro - Swizzels

Smarties - Sorry, not safe. But some home brands and also m&m's are fine so there are alternatives. Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Gelatine; Modified Starch, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate; Apple Pulp (contains Preservative: Sulphur Dioxide), Flavourings, Colour: Anthocyanin Each strawberry tart is a small soft squidgy jelly sweet weighing approx 1-2g. They are slightly mini heart shaped with white foam underneath and a dark pink layer of fruit flavour jelly on top encrusted with sugar. These fruit flavour fun gums are made by British sweets manufacturer Swizzels Matlow. - The kids just love these strawberry tarts mini sweets and they are great for children's party bags. Winner publication: Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a SAE to ‘‘’Swizzels Matlow Limited, Marketing Department, Carlton House, Albion Road, New Mills, Derbyshire, SK22 3HA’’ within two months of the Closing Date. Please note that these treats are gluten-free, offering a more inclusive option for all your customers to enjoy. However, always remember to read the product label for any specific dietary needs.

Promotion Period: The promotion will begin on the 1st of August 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close on the 31st of August 2018 (“Closing Date”). Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the prize draw. Ferrero Rocher - Unfortunately not gluten free but take a look below for the bars and Schar do Tempties which are similar. Top 10 Chocolates Top 15 Chewing Gums Kinder’s Product Range Nutella’s Product Range Ferrero’s Product Range Kit Kat Range Cadbury Range Barley Sugars (contrary to popular belief they are not made from barley, they used to be many moons ago but these days they are just sugar and flavour)

Strawberry – Pick and Mix Sweets Strawberry – Pick and Mix Sweets

Each of these delightful treats is a mouthwatering combination of white foam and jelly, infused with the irresistible taste of juicy strawberries. Swizzels, a trusted name in sweets, brings you these delectable gluten-free delights that will satisfy your sweet cravings. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. A few galaxy products are gluten free, many hold a may contain warning but there are a few products that are safe. Like with Cadbury there are multiple factories so it depends which factory the product is made in.Tesco have a fair few gluten free options when it comes to their home brands unlike some of the others. Please note that products and their ingredients can sometimes change. With this in mind, please always ensure that you read the label before consuming our products and never rely solely on the information provided here. Did you know there was so many gluten free chocolates and sweets around in the UK? I am a major chocoholic, so I think I may be the queen of knowing what is and isn't gluten free when it comes to the delightful chocolate treats and it is only right I share that info with my fellow Coeliacs. I hope this blog helps you understand what chocolate is out there and safe but also there's some info on alternatives to products that aren't safe. There will be some that I have missed no doubt but will add them on when I find them! Morrisons have a limited range of their own brand but do have some gluten free choices plus a range of free from chocolate in the free from aisle

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment