276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MeacoDry Arete® One 20L Dual Dehumidifier & HEPA Air Purifier for Homes - 5x Year Warranty - Which? Award Best Dehumidifier 2022 - Controls Humidity & Removes Excess Moisture

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I tested the MeacoDry Arete One dehumidifier in a couple of different areas throughout my home to get a good feel of exactly what it could do. This is fabulous during the winter months as it’ll save on the central heating bills and dry that washing even quicker. But please ensure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want your goods left, and that any floor surfaces which might be liable to damage are covered. A timer would be a handy addition and, if I was being really picky, I could say that I'd like the dehumidifier to feature Wi-Fi and an app so I can change the settings and check my home's humidity levels when I'm in another room or away from home However, both these things would almost certainly lead to an additional cost, so if they Meaco ever does introduced a model with them included, I hope it keeps this simpler model available alongside it. Add an Arete Pump to the 20 or 25L model for the convenience of never having to empty the tank ever again.

The end result is their quietest, most energy efficient dehumidifier range yet, with a host of special features. The device also gets points for leaving out the continuous drainage tube which, as admitted by Meaco itself, often just gets thrown away. As far as I’m concerned this isn’t really a problem, as the Smart controls work so well, but if you’d like to tweak things up and down yourself, then you might consider something else.It can be used to clean the air during dehumidification and as a stand-alone air purifier throughout the spring and summer months. It's very effective at removing moisture from larger spaces and the low noise level of the fan, at least on its slower speed, is a major bonus. I found this is plenty of time to dry a whole clothes horse full of washing, from lighter items like T-shirts all the way through to far thicker and heavier items like jeans and towels. The low running costs makes Arete extremely energy efficient and affordable to run 24/7, meaning your house will feel the maximum benefit of having a dehumidifier.

Once notified we can send someone to collect the goods and then either give you a refund or do an exchange. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. of moisture from the air per day, compared to the MeacoDry Arete One range which can extract 10, 12, 20, or 25L of moisture per day!You can read more detail in my Pro Breeze 20L Premium Dehumidifier with Special Laundry Mode review. A lot of reviewers also praise the size of the water tank although a few did comment on it being a little tricky to empty when full.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment