276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum, Promotes Appearance of Longer, Thicker Eyelashes, Cruelty Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Apply GrandeLASH-MD using a single stroke on your eyelid just above your upper lash line (like a liquid eyeliner). Remember, you’re applying to the skin closest to the lashes (the lash root) - not the actual lashes. Use once daily and allow 1-2 minutes for the serum to dry. Due to the length of the lash cycle, apply every day for a full 3 months. After desired improvement is achieved, apply every other day for maintenance. GrandeLASH-MD requires continued use to maintain benefits.

I’m really proud of the fact that I never skipped a day, and I carefully followed the guidelines of ensuring my skin was freshly cleaned and my lashes were free of makeup before applying.

Meet the Experts

Unfortunately, we have no experience with other eyelash serums and have not done studies related to the use of GrandeLASH-MD with another product. If you have discontinued using the other product, wait a few weeks to try the lash serum for yourself. While sensitivity is rare, there is always a possibility whenever introducing a new beauty product. Few users may experience mild irritation when first using GrandeLASH-MD, however, most sensitivity is found only with initial use. Often, sensitivities occur with the use of too much product per application. If mild irritation occurs, we recommend using the product 2-3 times a week for the first week. Then, continue use of the product as directed. If irritation persists, discontinue use of the product. After more coffee-fuelled, tenacious interwebs research, here’s what we do know… #1 It’s made of 10 Amino acids.

Some people may experience a slight tingling or stinging on the eyelid. If the sensation persists and is associated with redness/irritation - please discontinue use as this may be an allergic reaction. GrandeLASH-MD has been Dermatologist tested and Ophthalmologist approved.Yes! GrandeLASH-MD is water based and will not affect adhesives used for extensions. Using GrandeLASH-MD in conjunction with extensions may help achieve a longer lasting bond life and can be used to help restore the appearance of damaged lashes. Do not apply to the lashes themselves or lower lash line. Apply only with the product applicator. Use sparingly as dripping into the eye may cause irritation or other unwanted effects. If serum drips into the eye, immediately rinse thoroughly with cool water to completely remove. Botanical Extract Blend: A powerful nutrient and antioxidant combo to strengthen the lash follicles. Using the GrandeLASH-MD Lash Serum was honestly so easy, and it’s something I’ll definitely continue maintaining in my routine even now that the 3 months are over.

For the past 3 months I’ve been using the GrandeLASH-MD Lash Serumevery single night in my evening skincare routine before bed. If you forget to apply at night, or just prefer to apply in the morning, you can! Make sure you apply prior to using any makeup. Use one dip for both eyes and let it dry before you put on any face makeup.Camellia Sinensis Extract (or Green Tea) : Green tea is proven to be a great antioxidant, UV protectant, anti-inflammatory, anticarcinogenic and antimicrobial ingredient Q = I have used a lash serum before and I just finished it, but it wasn’t GrandeLASH-MD, would this still make my eyelashes longer and more full or would it only maintain the lashes I have now? Our product does not contain nuts but we do use ingredients whose manufacturers also make nut oils and ingredients that contain nuts. While we don’t actively add nut based ingredients to our product there is no guarantee that there is a slight possibility of cross contamination in the supply chain. And finally, don’t let the marketing hype blind you. These are cosmetic formulations and not medicines. Whilst many people do see healthy, longer or improved lashes, others don’t see much change at all. It’s important to have realistic expectations about what these serums can do for you. Panax Ginseng Root Extract : an antioxidant ingredient which also stimulates blood flow, and so cell nutrition and metabolism

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment