276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The The Story Orchestra: Four Seasons in One Day: Press the note to hear Vivaldi's music: 1

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Swan Lake is beautiful, with the enchanting story adapted for kids and the symphony music clips on each page. Discover the enchanting world of The Sleeping Beauty in this musical retelling of the ballet – push the button on each beautiful scene to hear the vivid sound of an orchestra playing from Tchaikovsky's score. But when a terrible guest arrives and places a curse on princess, the kingdom must find the one special person who can defeat it… As you and your little one journey through the magical scenes illustrated by artist Jessica Courtney Tickle, you will press the buttons to hear 10 excerpts from the ballet’s music. Illustrated by artist Jessica Courtney-Tickle, the book also features a biography of Vivaldi at the back along with a guide to the music.

Discover the magical music and story of Swan Lake, the Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty and more, with enchanting illustrations by Jessica Courtney-Tickle. On each page you read the story and listen to about 10 seconds of the music that goes with that part of the ballet.The Story Orchestra series brings classical music to life for young readers in beautiful, interactive picture books. As previously reviewed by others, the pictures are really beautiful, the stories to illustrate the songs (2 for each season) are educational, but the buttons are a bit difficult to press for my two-year old granddaughter but no trouble for the four year-old.

And be sure to check out my bio page to learn a little about me and the Picture Book/Chapter Book Calendars I sell on Etsy!

Also available from the Story Orchestra series : The Magic Flute , I Can Play (vol 1) , Carnival of the Animals , The Sleeping Beauty , The Nutcracker , and Four Seasons in One Day . Each of their stops has a built in sound button that plays a quick burst of classical music, and I KNOW that tiny humans love listening to a musical book. The main fault , I consider, is that the music on the pages are so short - shorter than any music interactive books I’ve bought. As a sign of the changing seasons, Isabelle carries a little apple tree with her, and we see it bud, blossom and lose its leaves.

Discover the sorcery of The Magic Flute in this musical retelling of the opera – push the button on each beautiful scene. With each review, I provide a Cleanliness Report, mentioning any objectionable content I come across so that parents and/or conscientious readers (like me) can determine beforehand whether they want to read a book or not. Jessica is most influenced by vintage picture books, travel posters, and folk art as well as numerous painters and printmakers. This tale of a prince, a beautiful swan princess and an evil sorcerer begins in a woodland clearing far, far away.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As you and your little one journey through the magical scenes, you will press the buttons to hear 10 excerpts from the suite’s music.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment