276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DERCOS Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 200 ml

£2.375£4.75Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The expert-led formula leaves hair feeling cleansed and refreshed, whilst boasting a hydrated, glossier appearance.

I usually use quite a bit of shampoo so I had to use both 6ml sachets to get a considerate amount to lather onto my hair. I have used a lot of different products over the years, but now have finally found the product that truely works for me. By submitting, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering and processing marketing offers by Notino International Limited. game changer I recently tried the Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair, and I must say, it's a game changer! Not only did it effectively eliminate my dandruff, but it also left my hair feeling incredibly soft and manageable.I declare that I am 18 years of age or older and would like to receive communication from L'Oréal Middle East. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Carbomer, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Selenium Sulfide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hypochlorite, Parfum / Fragrance. Unlike other anti-dandruff or itchy scalp shampoos this doesn't leave hair feeling dry and straw like, instead hair is soft and easy to manage. If time, it is worth leaving the lather sitting on the scalp for a couple of minutes for deeper penetration of the product on the scalp.

I also have very sensitive skin and am allergic to certain shampoos, I’ve never had issues with this one. Enriched with salicylic acid and piroctone olamine, the shampoo gently exfoliates your scalp whilst the addition of bisabolol works to reduce feelings of itchiness and discomfort. While washing, my hair felt smooth and extremely clean, not rough and dry like other anti-dandruff shampoos. Your scalp will be left feeling purified, balanced, and soothed, whilst your hair will be easier to detangle and style.

It has given me more confidence in just not worrying/being embarrassed of my flakes, or scratching my scalp etc. Helps prevent dandruff from recurring: healthy-looking flake-free scalp for up to 4 weeks after treatment. uk//en/vichy/dercos-anti-dandruff-shampoo-for-normal-to-oily-hair-ecorefill/p_9274/ 9274 DERCOS anti-dandruff shampoo for normal to oily hair ecorefill https://i1. For first application, leave Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Dry Hair on the hair for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. uk/products/vichy-dercos-anti-dandruff-shampoo-for-normal-to-oily-hair 7684756144290 Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo For Normal To Oily Hair 13.Formulated with Selenium DS, Salicylic Acid, Ceramide, and Menthol, this shampoo effectively purifies, smooths, and cleanses the scalp, while reducing excess sebum. Terngo dermatitus seborreica y de verdd he usado infinidad de shampoos para caspa que no me funcionaban, de verdad que este lo use una sola vez y me controlo la caspa en el primer uso, tengo como 5 meses con la misma botella y lo uso cuando comienzo a ver caspa en mi cuero cabelludo. Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Treatment Shampoo: Dandruff, Itchy Scalp. Vichy Anti-Dandruff Scalp Shampoo is formulated to effectively combat dandruff, offering up to 100% reduction in visible flakes and providing lasting anti-dandruff protection for up to 6 weeks. I don't have as many flakes (in fact sometimes you can't see any), and my scalp doesn't feel as irritated or itchy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment