276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GTPLAYER Gaming Desk, 120cm Computer Gaming PC Desk With Adjustable Monitor Stand Shelf Large T-Shape Frame Height Adjustable Feet Home Office Study Desk Gaming Table (BLACK)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SOLID STRUCTURE-Durable structural design with SPCC steel, it contained an industrial grade steel frame which could support up to 50kg. Attention: some assembly steps may require drilling, which is not included.

Performance: In our testing, we found that the Eureka Ergonomic gaming desk that surprisingly sturdy given just how much ground it covers, with the included extras like the headphone and cupholders staying strong despite how much weight we loaded up. Even when piling all the gear we could find onto it, there were no signs of wobble or budging so it's really solidly put together all told. Design and features: There was truly no expense spared when forging the Secretlab Magnus as it's made up of steel and fibreboard for a strong, premium finish from the legs to the tabletop itself. While the desk is slim in approach, it's certainly heavy duty with its 220lb load capacity thanks to the metal frame instead of wood or plastic. Features-wise, there's an exceptional cable management tray that attaches underneath to catch any rogue wire as well. You may not want to replace your office furniture completely—or even be able to if it's not yours—which makes a converter, such as VariDesk's Pro Plus range, a great option. The Pro Plus is available in different sizes, can sit atop most desktops, and immediately allows you to switch from sitting to standing. You want something that's a breeze to assemble: The Eureka EGD 60 isn't the easiest gaming desk we've ever put together, so if you struggle assembling furniture, we recommend an alternative or getting some help on hand as some bits are fiddlier than others.You want something smaller: While we personally enjoy the extra 30% increase of the Magnus Pro XL, it could be too big for some setups. ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT-The frame offers smoother height adjustments at a speed of 2.5 cm/second and with a low noise level (less than 50 dB). The Walnut top is polished to perfection, the corners have a gorgeous curve to them, and the edge is rounded just enough that it doesn't feel sharp to rest your wrists on. It's also one of the simplest ways to get yourself a standing desk; it requires no setup and doesn't impact the desktop you place it on. The VariDesk Pro Plus comes ready to roll straight out of the box. All you need to do is put it on top of your current desk, and you're good to go. You'll need some strength to get it there as this thing is not light. I really am impressed with what the Magnus Pro XL offers, as it's much more than anything I had expected from a desk previously.

You live outside of the US: If you live in the UK or Australia, or anywhere else for that matter, then this is one gaming desk that's off the table for you. That depends on what you class as a 'gaming desk.' Indeed, it's worth having a dedicated desk upon which to have your monitor and keyboard, and mouse, from an ergonomic point of view at the very least. Balancing your kit on top of a chest of drawers where you can't get your feet under is terrible for your posture, and sitting at a dining room table isn't going to help either. You want easy height adjustment: The Arozzi Arena can be height adjusted, albeit manually, so you may want to look for an alternative if motorized is more your speed. The one accessory I really do think is worth investing in is the dual monitor arm. It's a single unit that clamps firmly onto the desk, between the hinged cover and the desk itself, and it offers sprawling reach for both the 28-inch and 32-inch monitors I've got in right now.But that doesn't necessarily mean you need a standing desk because purely standing all day and night isn't good for you either. Movement is key, so even if you have a sitting desk, you can remain healthy by regularly shifting position and getting up out of your seat often. In use, the tougher feeling desktop adds a nice boost of confidence, so I don't worry about moving things around so much. I've tried to scratch it to no avail, which is definitely nicer than accidentally causing damage. The desk controls for raising and lowering the table top is almost identical to most standing desk models and allows for your up down, and programmable levels of customisation. This is all a fairly standard affair from what I've seen and works as expected. Design and features: The big selling point of the ChopValue X Fnatic Revive Pro is that it's made of recycled woods which mean that every tabletop is different. You can get a sizable amount of it customized as text and images can be etched into the wood, too. As a gaming desk, you've got a motorized lift and rise feature, along with pre-installed cable grommets, too. Design and Features: The Mojo Gamer Pro features an ergonomic curve which makes slotting a chair underneath a painless experience overall. The tabletop itself is made of a soft material that coats the wood and is scratch resist in our testing. There are also pre-drilled cable grommets, too, but the dedicated cable management tray has to be one of the nicest we've used in a long time. The only downside to the whole desk is that there are no sensors to stop the motor if it hits an obstacle when it's going down, which could be expensive if your chair gets caught under it—or upsetting if it's your cat. Overall, an impressive desk for sitting and standing, for really not much cash.

You want a more premium gaming desk: For as impressive as the Homall gaming desk is, it's very much a case of getting what you pay here. If you want to spend a bit more for the mid-range then there are other options in our list. Cable management needs to be top tier: While the cable management options aren't necessarily bad, we've seen better from similarly priced options like the Secretlab Magnus. And yet, the SmartDesk Core manages to match the Stance at every level, only without the premium price tag. Sure, there's no collision detection on the medium model like the cheaper Flexispot EN1B has, but I'd certainly pay the asking price for a gorgeous premium standing desk.SMART MEMORY PANEL WITH USB PORT- The control panel features four preset memory buttons. This means that you and the family can program your preferred height settings. -USB Charging Port (1*Type-A, 1*Type-C) But that's what makes this the Magnus ProXL: the desk's adjustable sit/stand functionality. The standard Magnus doesn't offer this. The Magnus Pro XL is capable of lifting 120kg in gross weight (87.1kg if you subtract the weight of the metal desk itself) up to a height of 125cm. It sits only 65cm off the ground at its lowest. Ultimately I have to ask myself would I be happy with this desk if I'd paid that sort of sum for it? And, yes, I would. Though it is a definite luxury to be able to allocate that much of your budget to a component in no way connected to the performance of your gaming PC. The main reason I feel it worth doing is more because I feel I fit into a group of people most likely to benefit from an investment in a high quality sit/stand desk alongside an ergonomic gaming chair: those that work primarily from home. The desk itself is not that easy to build, however. The individual legs are super heavy, and the metal 'chassis' isn't much better. You'll need a hand making it, or maybe an engine winch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment