276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Braun MobileShave electric razor, men's razor for on the go, travel razor with long hair trimmer, gift man, M-90, black/silver | 1 pack

£13.435£26.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But in other situations, I just don’t see it happening because of the average performance and the sheer time it takes to complete a shave. You can also use rechargeable batteries (with a separate, standalone charger) to reduce your running costs to a minimum. Overall, I was very impressed with the build quality and the ergonomics of the Braun M90. Battery life Being a mobile shaver, I would have liked to find a travel case as well, but unfortunately there isn’t one. Replacement parts availability

The razor is waterproof for easy cleaning under running water and you can also use it in the shower with shaving cream/gel. Since you don’t have to carry around a charging cord or wait quite a lot for a full charge, the Braun M90 is a versatile and practical travel razor. Cleaning and maintenance If you have a very light beard and don’t suffer from sensitive skin, you could get away with using it as your main shaver. The foil doesn’t hold up much better either and there are multiple stories of users who have experienced this. Using a pre-shave did improve comfort, but it was still not a smooth experience. If you have sensitive skin (like I do), definitely keep this in mind.Depending on how you use the razor, a couple of quality alkaline AA batteries should provide one hour of shaving time. And that’s actually quite good. The M90 was intended to be a complimentary razor and to be used on the go. And for that alone, it does the job fine. As I said at the beginning of this review, I find the solution of regular, replaceable AA batteries to be a decent one for a travel shaver. This is a common approach for a mobile shaver as there’s no need to carry a charging cord and AA batteries are cheap and readily available.

In the past, the foil and cutter would cost as much as a brand new M90 shaver, and in that case you were better off buying the whole shaver instead. I wouldn’t consider it a viable option for traveling if I was away for more than a couple of days. If that’s the case then I highly recommend sacrificing a bit more luggage space and bringing along a proper shaver. You can tap the foil frame on the countertop to remove the hairs and use the included brush to clean the cutter. Do not use the brush on the foil as it can be easily damaged. This is another area where things go a bit sour with the M90. There are two main problems with the replacement parts: durability and cost. Moreover, the foil and cutter can be separated, unlike the ones on other Braun shavers that use cassettes. This makes the cleaning process extremely straightforward and easy.In my opinion, a USB port would be ideal, but we’re yet to see them on mainstream electric shavers. The M90 also features a cleverly integrated protective cap, a pop-up trimmer and a cleaning brush. We’ll talk more about each of them in the next section. Build quality and ergonomics

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment