276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Furocity by Tyson Fury Caffeine Energy Pre Workout Gum, 144 Pieces, Sugar Free Peppermint Flavour, 40mg Fast-Release Caffeine Per Gum, Zero Fat, 12 Packs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love the flavor, great value for money and really gives me the energy needed to train hard in the gym! I highly recommend this drink." Speaking after the fight, Fury said: "He did a fantastic job. The world media, the world’s biggest stars, [all] came to see it. It was fantastic.

Lunch, 11 a.m.: “Tyson likes spicy food, which blows my freaking mind because being an Englishman, it’s usually not the case. I cooked him up some shit — because I’m half Mexican — that put my tongue on fire and he’s cool with it. He gets a curry almost every single day for inflammation. There are a million different curries out there, so I’m constantly coming up with new curries.” The series will give audiences a look at Tyson’s life at his mansion in Morecambe and his decision to focus on his family, particularly as the boxer has ebbed in and out of retirement for the last several years. Their Caffeine chewing gum is no exception. They are actually Informed Sport approved and won the 'Best Pre-workout product' at the ESSNowards2021.A who's who of superstars from sport and showbiz - including footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and rapper Eminem - turned out for a gala event the night before Tyson Fury's big fight.

Fury pranked locals in his hometown of Morecambe with one of the doppelgänger bins, which was attached to a lamppost and hooked up to a microphone, by calling out litterers and jump-scaring shoppers as they passed by. Fury would then emerge from a nearby building to thank those who disposed of their rubbish properly, but those who disobeyed received a stiff telling off. The bins bellow out phrases such as “Don't be a dosser, put your gum in the bin”, all recorded by the Morecambe-based champion himself.Tyson Fury’s energy brand Furocity recently posted a teaser image of something completely new, sugar-free, caffeinated, and coming soon, which left us guessing it could be a Furocity energy shot. The product has still yet to be revealed and released, although the brand has shared another clue-filled graphic, and this time it points us in a much more concrete direction. The Brit is an absolutely phenomenal specimen, dumbfounding critics and opponents for the entirety of his career as he bobs and weaves his hulking frame across the ring with consummate ease.

When John Fury predicted his newborn son would become heavyweight champion of the world and a literal giant of a man, it surely would have raised a few eyebrows. The bins, which are being used to promote Fury's energy drink brand Furocity Energy's expansion into the chewing gum market, bellow out phrases such as 'don't be a dosser, put your gum in the bin', and 'get that in the bin or I'll give you something to chew over' - all recorded by the Gypsy King himself. Fury was hidden inside the nearby closed-down former Jerome Celebration Cakes shop, using a microphone to call out litter louts. At Home with the Furys is a multipart documentary series that follows Fury and his family as he retires, embracing family life. Tyson Fury is a well-oiled machine ready to unload bombs on Deontay Wilder on February 22 Credit: AFP or licensors

Highest Rated in Chewing & Bubble Gum

Sensationally spooky Halloween displays have been delighting young patients at a Lancaster hospital as part of the legacy of a very special boy. Tyson Fury, said: “I've already changed the energy drink game and I'm going to do the same with energy gum and destroy the competition. But people just need to stop being dossers and spitting their gum on the ground, you can’t walk anywhere without passing some on the street. That’s why my head was there for them to lob it in instead.” Whether you’re in the gym, on the field, or facing a challenging day at work, our energy gum will help you stay alert, energized, and ready to fight any task. Our Furocity energy drinks are specifically designed to provide you with a powerful and hard-hitting burst of energy whenever you need it most.

We have previously reviewed the Healthspan CBD oil selection and vitamin D and saw that the company have a range of caffeine-infused chewing gum. From intense workouts to long days at the office, Furocity energy drinks are your ultimate source of endurance and strength.This year's Remembrance Sunday falls on November 12 and a number of services have been arranged in the Lancaster district. The bins are being used to promote Fury's energy drink brand Furocity Energy's expansion into the chewing gum market.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment