276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1ST PLAYER Steam Punk SP8 Mid Tower Gaming Case - Black USB 3.0

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Build was one of the easiest I have ever done, even with the asrock trx40 taichi which has really awkwardly placed cpu power sockets. I have 2 pcs and both have same case makes the pc looking really nice This case is well designed I really like it ! The custom desk i had was awesome but custom loop horizontal made draining and maintenance a PITA as gravity was limited. It's a beautiful case it isn't even fiddly to fit if you know what you're doing, I'm currently upgrading my computer due to 3d design and printing so needed to upgrade slightly, I'm building my new PC around the case and it's amazing.

Use of these and any missed payments may affect your ability to obtain credit from Klarna and other lenders. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. If you believe that your personal data has been misused, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. I'm not using it but would probably get a molex to sata adapter if I ever felt the need for some illumination. Also the power supply I used was an ax- i1600 which fill a lot of the side chamber and made fitting 2 x 3.The sleek 1St Plater STEAMPUNK SP8 has been designed to give you the view of your components - featuring two tempered glass panels and great cooling with support for as many as 10 fans, and 2 up to 2 x 240 mm radiators.

anyone that says this case is crap has no idea what they're talking about and no idea what they're doing.An expansive footprint means plentiful interior volume, where your components, fan systems, cooling radiators and more can all be accommodated. Being a case that has good airflow design in has no sound damping to speak of, so seems quite loud with kraken 360 and 3 2070 super blowers all spinning compared to previous case.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I still have some cable routing to sort but didn't have enough time before school closures again so i just wanted to get this system up and running for the sake of needing the space for my kids toys as we had a lot of house repairs going on at the same time.

beware though this really isn't a guide to building a computer once you have taken your old one apart then you really need to know what you're doing, the LEDs on the side I haven't done anything with yet but I'm sure with a few Argb connectors that can be changed. I started by upgrading my cpu cooler to the Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora Edge which i forgot to take a picture of.

I have since put a very small 2cmx5cm artifical jellyfish in there as another forum said it may look cool and they were right . html) i have it configured with 2 exhaust fans on the top and 1 on the left, the red fans on the AIO are all intake and the fans on bottom are intake as well. im planning to get 2 more fans but im not sure how to turn this into a negative pressure maybe or even neutral.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The item may be missing the original packaging or protective wrapping, or may be in the original packaging but not sealed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment