276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miss Flora McFlimsey's Christmas Eve

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Old toys and dolls fascinated her all her life, and over the years she acquired an extensive collection. The Miss Flora McFlimsey book series by multiple authors includes books Miss Flora McFlimsey's Easter Bonnet, Miss Flora McFlimsey and the Baby New Year, Miss Flora McFlimsey's Birthday, and several more. In any case, I found this a fairly engaging tale, particularly as I enjoy doll stories that have a melancholy streak in them, and Miss Flora's early loneliness definitely fit the bill.

Each article originally printed in this magazine is available here, complete and unedited from the historical print. This is the story of Miss Flora McFlimsey, an old forgotten doll who lived in an attic with a torn box of tiddlywinks, a fat sheep on wheels, and an old, old doll's trunk.However, in certain instances, occasional blurriness, missing segments, or faint black spots might persist.

Original edition was published in [1949] and this unique edition is Reprinted in 2022 with the help of original edition.Product Disclaimer: Please be aware that because leather is a natural material, slight discoloration or change in texture may be visible. As this print on demand book is reprinted from a very old book, there could be some missing or flawed pages, but we always try to make the book as complete as possible. Mariana (Marian Foster Curtiss), the creator of Miss Flora McFlimsey and her little world of animals and dolls, was born in 1909, in Cleveland, Ohio.

Then one evening, when her murine friend tells her of the unusual goings on downstairs, and she realizes that it is Christmas Eve, Miss Flora, leaving her hermitage for the first time in years, sets out to see the Christmas tree, having an unexpected encounter with Santa Claus in the process, and finding her dearest wish granted. I remember reading Flora McFlimsy books when I was a very young child, checking them out at the library when I first was able to get a library card. This endearing little book has the shining simplicity and the ageless appeal that is felt in the best loved for children the world over.A twice told tale, but rarely has it been more charmingly told, than in this quaint little story of a forlorn and forgotten. The news stimulated Miss Flora to such an extent that she went downstairs and seated herself under the Christmas tree, old clothes, dust, and all. WE HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS IN COLOR OF LEATHER RED, GREEN, BLUE, MAGENTA, TAN, DEEP BROWN, BLACK WITH DIFFERENT COLOR LABELS. As these are old books, we processed each page manually and make them readable but in some cases some pages which are blur or missing or black spots. A team of professionals has expertly processed each page, delicately preserving its content without alteration.

We give our best to give you the best book but in some cases we have to adjust few pages which are blur or missing or black spots. This masterpiece has been meticulously Reprinted in 2022, utilizing the invaluable guidance of the original edition published many years ago in 1949.The allure continues with Golden Leaf Printing that adds a touch of elegance, while Hand Embossing on the rounded spine lends an artistic flair. We eagerly await your feedback, hoping that you'll find it appealing and will generously share your thoughts and recommendations.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment