276°
Posted 20 hours ago

5-STAR (LIMITED VER.)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Seon, Min-kyung (May 26, 2023). " '컴백' 스트레이 키즈, 전곡 매시업 하이라이트 영상 공개..보는 맛 극대화". Osen (in Korean) . Retrieved May 26, 2023. Lee, Nam-kyung (May 30, 2023). "스트레이 키즈, 신곡 '특' 두 번째 MV 티저 공개…중독성 강한 사운드"[Stray Kids Released Second MV Teaser for New Song 'S-Class'… Addictive Sound]. MBN (in Korean) . Retrieved May 30, 2023. Si eres de Santiago y necesitas envío, por favor, prefiere la opción "despacho provincia de Santiago". Kim, Hyun-jung (June 10, 2023). "[음악중심 가수 라인업] 태용·스트레이키즈·경서·김도아 출격"[[Music Core Line Up] Taeyong · Stray Kids · Kyoungseo · Kim Do-ah Participation]. Gukje News (in Korean) . Retrieved June 10, 2023. Grein, Paul (October 19, 2023). "Jimin & Tomorrow X Together Lead Nominations for 2023 MAMA Awards (Full List)". Billboard . Retrieved October 20, 2023.

Jeong, Won-hee (June 8, 2023). " '엠카' 오늘(8일) 800회 특집…스트레이 키즈·태용·프로미스나인·퀸덤퍼즐"['M Countdown' Today (8th) 800th Special… Stray Kids · Taeyong · Fromis_9 · Queendom Puzzle]. Celuv Media (in Korean) . Retrieved June 8, 2023. Jang, Chae-rin (April 20, 2023). " "JYP Ent, 기존라인업도 신규라인업도 균형잡힌 사업자" - NH투자"["JYP Ent, a Company with a Balanced Lineup of Existing and New Lineups" - NHQV]. Biztribune (in Korean) . Retrieved April 20, 2023. South Korean album certifications – Stray Kids – 5-Star" (in Korean). Korea Music Content Association (KMCA) . Retrieved August 10, 2023. STAR - EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL VER. (BANG CHAN & FELIX)". Stray Kids Official Store. Archived from the original on June 6, 2023 . Retrieved June 6, 2023. The album trailer video, which was first released on April 28, captures Stray Kids' unique identity well. The exciting self-introduction based on the game 'I AM GROUND' that eight members Bang Chan, Reno, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and I.N. They are making K-pop fans all over the world excited by announcing the return of the concept restaurant group.a b c d e Bell, Crystal (June 5, 2023). "Stray Kids – 5-Star review: cementing their superstar status". NME . Retrieved June 5, 2023. Stray Kids topped the US Billboard main album chart "Billboard 200" for the second consecutive time with the mini-albums "ODDINARY" and "MAXIDENT" released in March and October 2022, respectively. 'MAXIDENT' surpassed 3 million copies in cumulative sales based on the circle chart within one month of its release, becoming 'JYP Entertainment's first triple million-selling' album, and the title song 'CASE 143' was released on YouTube in March last year. It has exceeded 100 million views and is enjoying long-running popularity.

Kim, Young-jin (June 1, 2023). "스트레이 키즈 "신보 '★★★★★', 자신감 담긴 앨범" "[Stray Kids "New Album '★★★★★', an Album Full of Confidence"]. Asia Today (in Korean) . Retrieved June 1, 2023. Oricon Top 50 Digital Albums: 2023-06-19" (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on June 14, 2023 . Retrieved June 14, 2023. Oricon Top 50 Digital Albums: 2023-08-28" (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on August 23, 2023 . Retrieved August 23, 2023. Brandle, Lars (June 9, 2023). "Foo Fighters Punch-In With Ninth No. 1 In Australia". Billboard . Retrieved June 9, 2023. Kim, Ye-seul (June 5, 2023). "팬心으로 후끈, 전시회로 만난 스트레이 키즈 [가봤더니]"[Stray Kids Met at an Exhibition, Warmed Up with Fan Hearts [I Went There]]. Kuki News (in Korean) . Retrieved June 5, 2023.

While the overall recording process went much more smoothly than how I expected it to be, because all the lyrics being in English and because of the fast tempo, getting some of the pronunciation right was a bit of a challenge. But eventually everything turned out to be of high quality, all thanks to Bang Chan who did an excellent job of directing.

Oricon Top 50 Digital Albums: 2023-07-17" (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on July 12, 2023 . Retrieved July 12, 2023. Smith, Carl (June 9, 2023). "Foo Fighters pip Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds to Number 1 after intense race". Official Charts Company . Retrieved June 9, 2023. STAR)'는 2021년 8월 정규 2집 'NOEASY'(노이지) 이후 약 2년 만에 선보이는 정규 앨범. 직접 만든 음악으로 '빌보드 200' 차트 두 차례 정상을 밟은 이들이 또 하나의 웰메이드 정규 앨범으로 한층 더 높은 도약에 나선다.Oricon Top 50 Albums: 2023-09" (in Japanese). Oricon. Archived from the original on October 11, 2023 . Retrieved October 11, 2023. Bang Chan: I guess you can call “Youtiful” a very heartwarming song. Hoping that the message can give strength to the listeners, the lyrics are based on the warm words and phrases that we received. We wanted to show that it’s also meant for STAYs and everyone else in the world. English is my native language, so I guess it did bring out my sincere emotions. English is also the universal language, so I hoped that the message of the song would reach out to everyone out there. But also wordplay is pretty important for Stray Kids, ever since the start we’ve created unique titles because we believe that it brings a little more impact and makes the song a little more memorable. To celebrate the album’s release, we asked the group to reveal some fun facts about themselves. Enjoy!

Cho, Yong-jun (April 28, 2023). "Stray Kids to release full-length album '5-STAR' early June". Korea JoongAng Daily . Retrieved April 28, 2023.Jeong, Ji-won (June 11, 2023). " '인기가요' (여자)아이들 트리플 크라운 1위, 음방 10관왕"['Inkigayo' (G)I-DLE Triple Crown, 10 Music Show Wins]. Joynews24 (in Korean) . Retrieved June 11, 2023. In 2020, JYP Entertainment boy band and leaders in fourth-generation K-pop Stray Kids dropped “God’s Menu,” an exemplar of their explosive trap-pop, ornamented with baritone Felix’s delivery of a line in the second verse: “Cooking like a chef/I’m a five-star Michelin.” The theme of expertly blending ingredients has continued to their 2023 full-length 5-STAR. Official IFPI Charts – Top-75 Albums Sales Chart (Combined) Week: 22/2023" (in Greek). IFPI Greece. Archived from the original on June 7, 2023 . Retrieved June 8, 2023. Seungmin: This heartwarming song delivers the message of how everyone is beautiful and amazing just the way they are! I hope STAY listen to this whenever they are feeling down, so that this song can help boost their self-esteem. All of our members sang in English, so I’m positive that our message will be able to reach STAY from all around the world!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment