276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lian Li PC-O11DW 011 DYNAMIC tempered glass on the front Chassis body SECC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lian Li released the O11 Dynamic back in the year 2018 and at the time of the release, the O11 Dynamic at that period was a magnificent case that definitely can delight every PC enthusiast. The main I/O is to the right side of the front glass instead of being on the top like we see on so many chassis.

PC-O11DYNAMIC - Black Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case

An ATX form factor power supply can be installed in an upright orientation in the left side of the rear, power supplies up to 210 mm in length will fit.

Furthermore, the O11 dynamic has a limitation of 120mm fans everywhere except for that of the top, which could optionally fit two 140mm fans, however, the O11 Dynamic XL adds support for a further two optional 140mm fans on the bottom tray.

Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Midi-Tower - Black Window | OcUK

If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.

As I started with, in this review, the PC011D XL really does enable you to make the system you want out of it. I cap my fans at 1200 RPM under heavy gaming and my case isn't nearly as good in the airflow department as yours and my temps on my 2080 ti and 9900k are excellent. This chassis, designed in collaboration with renowned extreme-overclocker Roman “Der8auer” Hartung, features steel-and-tempered-glass construction, with a brushed-aluminum accent panel. inch drives—and that's before we start subtracting for the potential installation of a second power supply or side/bottom radiators. Should you prefer vertical or, the more traditional, horizontal mounting, then AiO cooling is the best option.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment