276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAAREE Solidarity High-Impact Sports Bra with Overband® - Best in Test!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you haven't bought your MAAREE bra yet and would like a fitting, we advise that you turn up in your normal clothing but have a non-padded t-shirt bra underneath. What we will then do is ask you some questions about your sports bra needs and concerns. Then we'd ask if you'd prefer to do the fitting in just a bra or if you'd prefer to wear a thin t-shirt over the top throughout. So the choice is yours and you're in full control. We can conduct the fitting either way. It will only be the two of you. Yourself and your fitter. If you prefer. to bring a friend or mother (a must if you are under 18 years of age) to the appointment with you, that's fine with us! Maaree occasionally runs limited-time promotions, flash sales, or discount codes. Keep an eye out for these opportunities to maximize your savings. Maaree's "Last Chance to Buy" section offers heavily discounted items that are about to sell out. Don't miss your last chance to grab them at a bargain. Shop now on maaree.com. Please bring a tape measure, a non-padded t-shirt bra and your lovely selves! It's a lovely fun time and a very relaxed, yet professional, environment. All the fittings are performed by women and we tailor each session to suit you.

Guidelines | MAAREE | Sports Bras Size Guidelines | MAAREE | Sports Bras

A new sports bra brand, Maaree, has launched with two sports bras, as well as a range of other apparel. I asked Ellen to test the Maaree Solidarity Sports Bra. It certainly does what it promises, nothing moves and yet it doesn’t pinch and breathing is still possible. This is excellent news.Maaree offer an on-line bra fitting appointment and consultation, which was excellent.I had clear instructions to help me to measure myself accurately and easily during an online video meeting.Mari took note of the different sports activities I regularly do and recommended a specific sports bra based on that information. There was no bounce when running and I was pleased that the bra didn’t restrict my breathing despite being so well fitted. I have felt my breathing restricted before when running uphill in other sports bras – for example, a very expensive Enell Sports Bra – but not with the Maaree bra.

MAAREE Sports Bra Guide

A: No, the Solidarity Sports Bra is a hybrid style, mixing the benefits of encapsulation and compress to provide ultimate support without the necessity of an underwire. Bike manufacturer says 'contraction of the market' following the pandemic has taken its toll on the sector During my sports bra testing days, we we're really focused on downwards motion. Our boobs move in a figure eight motion, and brands would always try to reduce the largest movement, which was downward. While braless or wearing a non-padded bra, measure around the underband, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level, measure in inches and be very snug. If this number is even, this is your underband size. If the number is odd, add one inch to this number, and then this is your underband size. (So if you measured 32 inches, you underband size is 32. If you measured 33 inches, your underband size is 34.)

Measure around the underband, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level, measure in inches and be very snug. The bra uses something the designer invented, called Overband technology. Basically, this stops your gals from going up, as well as down. Apparently, this is often overlooked by the mainstream bra manufacturers who are more concerned with keeping them up, rather than down.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment