276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Artisan Hien (Black/XL) [FX-Hi-SF-XL-B] FX Soft (Japan Import)

£42.355£84.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Otsu is slightly slower than the Hien with a smooth texture for the folks that find the Hien texture too much. Kou Artisan is a Japanese company that produces the highest quality grade mousepads on the market currently. Calling Artisan mousepads premium is an understatement – these mouse pads are just that good!

Classic Artisan pads don’t have a stitched edge while FX Artisan’s do. I recommend spending the extra money for the FX version to prevent any potential fraying on the mouse pad. The stitching on Artisan pads is excellent and do a great job of staying out of the way. Conclusion The Zero is Artisan’s control pad offering with a lot smoother of a surface. This is the pad to get if you think the Hien might be too fast for you. Otsu The point is to use re-peeling double-sided tape. It tape easy to peel off. Paste at the corners of the sole of the mouse pad and the middle of it. Paste the tape cut to about 2 cm in length. It can to prevent shift perfectly. Until this point the Artisan Hien mid gaming mousepad has received unending praises, but here is where the narrative changes a bit. Athletes do not miss small differences of 0.1 mm, 0.1 g. Characteristics of table tennis racquet rubber are diverse. The athlete chooses a rubber of characteristics suited to him and exchanges.

I think this is the perfect mousepad for gamers that want to get out of the muddy control mouse pad world, but don’t want to go all the way to glass level speed. Consistency Artisan Hien is the 2nd most popular mousepad. Well-constructed mousepad. Has a little bit of rough texture. If you’re not sure about more speed or more control, we would suggest the Hien. It will be your endgame mousepad. The glide is also not influenced by humidity or perspiration. Plug'n'play kind of mousepad.

I didn’t notice any significant difference on the pad comparing X and Y axis, all good on that front. The mousepad is perfectly consistent across all areas, just be sure to keep it clean. Coming from a Logitech/Steelseries Limbo this pad is a whole other class, the poron base is amazing, the stitched edges aren't raised and the glide is perfect paired with corepadz! 10/10 The Hien is a fast pad especially if you bought it in medium softness like I did. This is a big perk of the hybrid surface which has low static and kinetic friction. This allows you to move your mouse with ease from a full-stop and continue your glide seamlessly while micro-adjusting your aim. This is the most used corner of the mousepad where I keep my arm 90% of the time. The stitching did not fray after a month of heavy use while aim training and FPS gaming. There is compatibility with the surface of the desk where the mouse pad is placed, so it may fail two or three times. However, cheap investment as it can be used for several years if matches can be obtained.

Have you ever experienced glide becoming heavy with sweat and humidity? It was common sense that traditional mouse pads become heavy glide with sweat and humidity. The stitching is definitely high quality, all of the stitching sits below the mouse pad surface level so avoid any collisions on the sides of the pad. I have some little fray I think from where they start the stitching, but I don’t expect it to get any worse. Colors So is the Artisan Hien mousepad experience worth it? My answer is ABSOLUTELY! Owning an Artisan is a truly enlightening experience since you can see how high the standards can be pushed for the mousepad industry. Glide, and stop is the biggest strength of "HIEN". The surface has a fine texture which helps with the stopping action. High performance with a different dimension from sponge foam of other gaming mousepad. Completely excluding surface waviness and shutting out subtle disturbance of mouse movement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment