276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clone-A-Willy Realistic Vibrator Silicone Penis Moulding Kit, Light Skin Tone

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This kit is kind of like making pancakes except the batter is going to go bad in 90 seconds and you have to keep a boner the whole time,” James quipped. At least he managed to make a mold of the top half of his penis, allowing him to create a stubby replica of his half-boner, a neon purple “dome” that now sits on his girlfriend’s coffee table. Learn From My Mistakes

If you’re someone in a long-distance relationship, it is evident that you will crave the sensation of your partner’s penis inside you. So for that, it is best to get a clone of your partner’s penis so you can enjoy him no matter how far you are. It occurred to me that it was bound to be easier with a cucumber, because cucumbers are mostly straight and can easily be held pointing down. I used the body double starter kit from smoothon.com because it contains all the necessary supplies for making a decent sized lifecasting. If they cannot be removed from the silicone you may need to make a small slit in the side. Cut in a zig-zag rather than a straight line and be careful not to hurt the model. Let’s give a cheer at this point to my gallant friend for being brave enough to waggle a stiffy around in my living room while I made a second lot of alginate (erring on the cool side with the water this time) and frantically wedged his manhood into the tube before it set again.

It is advised that you do not attempt to make a mold of yourself because it will be difficult to maintain your mold posture while applying mold material and waiting for it to cure. This is a fast curing silicone so don't mix up a huge amount or it may cure before you have time to apply all of it to your model. Mix up just enough to get down your first thin coat. Before you mix up a whole batch of silicone start with a small teaspoon amount to use for a test patch.

This is why, a few days later, I found myself staring down the barrel of a plastic tube of goo on a mission to make my very own personalised penis. If this is your first time making a mold you might want a third person on hand to help you as the silicone has a short work time and a second pair of hands will help things go more smoothly. Personalised Photo Face Masks - DIY or Ready To Wear - Custom kits For Hen do, stag do, birthday party fancy dress While your final layer of silicone is curing, start cutting up strips of plaster bandage to use for your mothermold. Spray a mold release into the mold (I forgot to do this and two of the fingers ripped off while releasing it from the mold!)In lieu of a Valentine’s Day gift, I wrote my girlfriend a letter explaining what I’d gone through. I finished the letter with, “I tried, I failed, but I will not give up. I need your help, my love.” Remember to use a skin safe mold material. Not all silicones are skin safe and may cause an allergic reaction in the model. Mix and match your style with a wide range of options to choose from. Save your long-distance relationship by feeling your partner no matter how far he is. My fantastic confidence in this endeavor and product waned considerably when I unfurled the poster-size directions. The four simple steps had transformed into more than a dozen, and the incredible specificity of each step had me in an immediate state of panic. Because my mould wasn’t exactly perpendicular I couldn’t insert the vibrator precisely down the centre and had no idea at this point whether it would end up showing through the side of the finished product.

You have to hold the tube against the erect penis and mark the length with a pen, then cut to length (the tube not the penis). Although this is a skin safe silicone, everyone is different and it's a good idea to make sure your model won't have an allergic reaction to the silicone before their body is covered in it. It is also noteworthy that the dildo is made of body-safe silicone, so you can use the dildo as much as you wish without any fear of infections. The vast majority of man-junk that I have seen points out at least 90 degrees when erect – and there would be no fun in casting a model of Mr Floppy.

I was right about it being impossible to wedge a penis into a gloop-filled container without it spilling everywhere. I texted James to see if he’d had success. Nope. He, too, struggled with the molding mixture, and his curved penis kept touching the sides of the tube. (If he’d been less impatient, he would’ve seen that the Clone-A-Willy kit offers a solution for men with curved penises.)

The silicone will want to drip off of your model as your're applying. This is where having an assistant can come in handy. They can catch and re-apply the dripping silicone while you add new silicone to conserve time and materials. Personalised Hen Do Wax Melt Favours, Willy Design, Hen Party Gifts, Hen Night Favor, Funny Shape Wax Melt, Willies Soy Melt, Eco FriendlyLet the mold sit until fully cured. It will want to expand and push the mold out of shape so hold the mother mold together with tape or rubber bands. Clone A Willy kit can be used by anyone willing to get their penis cloned. However, it is primarily made for the following groups:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment