276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heart of Stone: 1 (The Stone Series)

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her first series would go on to be translated into five different languages, and she is constantly being recognized for various awards. This acclaim has seen her become a bestselling novelist, and she also writes under the name of Marie Christy for several different projects. She is an outspoken member of the literary community, contributing to different outlets, such as the ‘Blunder Woman Productions’ project. The two have a one night stand, but Ethan thinks Summer is a good girl and so he thinks it will quit his family that he is finally settling down so he convinces Summer to be his fake fiancee. But one of the big issues for these two is that their romance is grounds for them to be fired at work so the charade is a big risk.

Interaction: Ethan is like the bad boy gone good we are all hoping to snag for ourselves. The playboy turned settled down man. And Summer is the one to do it. I identified with Summer on so many levels. She describes her stomach as soft and fluffy and from that moment on, I knew she was my spirit animal. She's insecure and self conscious. And I'm like honey, you're my new best friend. Because that's totally me. She tells Ethan she's not good enough for him. And, I kid you not folks, I've said those exact same words to my hubby. So yeah, to say I loved these characters, would be the understatement of the century. She made a concerted effort to keep Stanley in her vision, but the man seemed more amused by her tactics than inclined to play along with her. He stood where he was until she drew even with him; then with a speed she hadn't anticipated, his hand darted out and grabbed her arm. He jerked her to a stop, nearly upsetting her balance. The True Lies of Rembrandt Stone is, without a doubt, my favorite series of 2021. Drop whatever you're doing and read these books - you won't regret it!

Publication Order of Leave Me Breathless Books

I did struggle some with the trust issue. While Krys eventually shared her secret, Alex did not, would not. And yet, he was the one who continued to remind her that their relationship required trust. That didn’t really work for me especially as he would demand it from her, and trust cannot be forced, it is earned over time. Ella caught the final hate-filled glare the man shot her way and could just imagine what kind of suggestions Stanley would make tomorrow; first would be firing the museum's gift shop manager, but she'd have plenty of time to worry about that later. After she got a hold of herself.

The best book in the True Lies Of Rembrandt Stone series, Heart Of Stone is a fitting finale to a thrilling story from the combined expertise and talent of David James Warren. This is one series that you won't want to miss even if time travel is not your usual genre of choice. Just remember, be stalwart.... I LOVED but hated the ending of this book! I say I loved it because it was unexpected. I say I hated it because I wanted the characters to have a different ending than this one, but I'll take it! Honestly this last part of the story added a couple stars onto my rating. Not many authors can write a good, well written cliffhanger and the author did that. Stepping aside, she gestured toward the ballroom doors. "Now, seeing how late it is, please allow me to walk you out. Tonight was a wonderful success for the museum, and I'm certain Dr. Lefavreau will express his gratitude to you the very next time he sees you. Shall we?" Rembrandt's look and associates may have changed, but his primary goal has not: to use the time-travel watch to regain his old life, the life where Eve was his wife and Ashley his little girl. He's still hoping that they are not lost to him forever. But his hopes have taken a beating; his efforts, thus far, have been fruitless. Yet he tries, over and over. If his own personal efforts (well, and also the knowledge he's gained about events in all his trips across the space-time continuum) can't regain him the life he has lost, what will? Writing collectively as David James Warren, USA Today bestselling author Susan May Warren, award-winning author James L. Rubart, and new voice, David C. Warren, are the creators of THE TRUE LIES OF REMBRANDT STONE.From what Bea had told her, Ella knew that the sculpture had a long and slightly murky history. Obviously French in origin, it had likely adorned the battlements of some abbey or castle for centuries before making its way to England during the Enlightenment, and subsequently along a convoluted trail that had finally delivered it into Western Canada.

Living one day at a time. Taking the world as it is, not as I would have it. Trusting that He will make all things right…if I surrender… It sounds like a time traveler’s prayer, doesn’t it?” For an instant, her control wavered. The unmuffled touch of this man's tainted skin on hers opened her up to the most intense surge of murky energy, and she could feel the dark, vicious nature of him trying to infiltrate her defenses.

I read this book in one sitting because I HAD to know what happened to my friend Rem, but also because this is edge-of-your-seat storytelling. And if you have any emotional investment in these characters or this story, you simply cannot quit it.

I'm still trying to grasp everything in this last story! You wonder how authors will bring so many threads together of a story, and they did it seamlessly. All of the dots connected and came together in a last ditch effort for Rem to find a time he could live in. Wow, the next generation is here!!!! And I am just excited to read, especially when it started with the only boy among the siblings, ETHAN. Every once in awhile you take a chance on a new author and that author goes on to show why we should never dismiss people stepping into the world of writing. For me, Dakota Willink is such an author. Her debut novel, Heart of Stone, is a book that showed me that new authors can be as equally talented writers and informative narrators as the more experienced authors we know and trust.Just to put this out there, I love Allyson! She's my new bestie because I just adore her. This is what a real girl-friends looks like! Lol Alexander Stone, is enigmatic, passionate, and fierce, and sexy as all hell. He is Billionaire real estate tychoon and has a masters degree in psychology!! He's smoking hot and bossy smartypants. Just the way I love it ;).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment