276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Healing Through Words: Rupi Kaur

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kaur's words are a reminder that even in our darkest moments, there is hope for a brighter tomorrow. This fill-in-the-blank journal is excellent for those trying to heal from trauma; I could see therapists recommending this to clients. Even though I didn't have the opportunity of hugging her, i have her writing and her love throught her signature.

The book is peppered with examples of her past work, and perhaps my one complaint about this book is that I had hoped to read some new work. Overall, Healing Through Words is a must-read for anyone who is looking for a way to connect with their emotions and find healing in their pain. The overall effect is that she’s standing behind you, ready to give you a high five or a hug or perhaps just a cheeky wink from the corner of the room. She feels most at home when creating art, performing her poetry onstage, and spending time with family and friends. Poznajemy w niej sposoby autorki na rozwijanie kreatywności, odkrywanie swojego wewnętrznego artysty czy też po prostu możemy znaleźć w niej tytułowe Ukojenie.Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. I'm touched by the idea that when we do things that are useful and helpful - collecting these shards of spirituality - that we may be helping to bring about a healing. It is a book that can be revisited whenever readers need a reminder that they are not alone in their struggles and that there is hope for a better tomorrow. I started in the ‘Breaking’ section and it’s been helping me get through this tough time… but I’m glad I have Rupi to help me <3.

Kaur uses her signature style of short, simple, and powerful poems to help readers connect with their inner selves and find comfort in their pain. When I pick up a book by Kaur, I expect poetry that rips through my soul and while this included some poetry, this book is more of a book of journal prompts and self-help trauma healing. What if, like many people, you’re striving for secure, happy attachments with more than one partner? New York Times bestselling author Rupi Kaur presents guided poetry writing exercises of her own design to help you explore themes of trauma, loss, heartache, love, family, healing, and celebration of the self. In How Poetry Can Change Your Heart, spoken-word stars Andrea Gibson and Megan Falley roll out the welcome mat and prove that poetry is for everyone.It eases one into learning more about themself and brings them to feeling better about where they are. So imagine my delight and surprise when this book turned out to be guided writing exercises rather than a book of new work. It covers a wide range of themes that are relevant and relatable to many people, such as trauma, loss, heartache, love, healing, and celebration of the self. Zadania w tej książce są przeróżne: jedne łatwiejsze, drugie trudniejsze - wymagające skupienia, czasu oraz cierpliwości. Nie jestem w stanie powiedzieć nic wiecej niż to, że książka definitywnie spełnia swoją tytułową rolę.

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Discover the life-changing memoir that has inspired millions of readers through the Academy Award®–winning actor’s unflinching honesty, unconventional wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way about living with greater satisfaction.Podsumowując: jest to bardzo wartościowa pozycja i cieszę się, iż mogłam się z nią zapoznać przedpremierowo. The book has received widespread praise for its honest and vulnerable portrayal of the human experience. The book consists of a collection of poems that explore themes such as love, loss, trauma, healing, and resilience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment