276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CiT Flash ARGB PC Gaming Case, Micro-ATX, 4 x 120mm ARGB Rainbow Fans Included, Tempered Glass, LED Button, 8 Fan Support, Water-Cooling Ready | Black

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

CiT Vento White Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case with 4 x 120mm ARGB Fans Included 1 x 6-Port Fan Hub Tempered Glass Side Panel There doesn't assist to be any fan spec's listed anywhere and they are all badgeless. I also appear to be the only person with the case.... Hi again, I need some help with my ARGB case fans. The are definitely argb as they animate, but at the moment they are spinning at a fixed rpm, with the only control being the case reset switch to cycle the color options. I was hoping plug the fans into the M/B, but I don't want to get it wrong and blow the fans or the board. The fans all appear to have a SINGLE 4 wire cable to them, with a 4 pin daisy chain connector so they are all connected to each other and then powered from a sata power cable. I can't see any hub of any kind. The connectors certainly don't fit the system fan 4pin pwm headers, they are not keyed in the same way, but they do appear to at least fit the 4 pin rgb headers... but that doesn't pass fan control. Have I got to live with manual fan lighting control at 100% or is there something I can do to hook them up to the mobo and control speed and colour automatically? The new CiT Flash is an Micro-ATX PC gaming case with the perfect balance of looks and functionality. The front panel is fitted with 4mm tempered glass and the same on the left-hand side allowing you to show off your build. Four pre-installed rainbow fans come as standard, the lighting of which is aesthetically stunning with edge to edge LEDs there is greater light coverage creating a stunning gaming atmosphere. The Flash has the perfect balance between style and functionality, the sleek front panel design made using tempered glass, behind the front panel is three pre-installed rainbow fans help create a stunning illusion.

Case fan help - CiT Flash case : r/buildapc - Reddit Case fan help - CiT Flash case : r/buildapc - Reddit

CiT Level 1 White Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case with 3 x 120mm RGB Rainbow Fans Included With Tempered Glass Front and Side PanelA full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their finished build and it also shows off the glow from the included rainbow fans. Mobo: msi b450m mortar max (12v 4 pin rgb) Case: CiT Flash (the new argb one with 4 fans) I know the case isn't the greatest but it is fine for me. LED Button - Easily control your fans and have access to several colour modes at the touch of a button, once connected your reset switch can be used to switch between the different colour modes. Improve the overall performance of the Flash by taking advantage of the smartly designed interior and excellent build quality with room for single & dual radiators, up to four hard drives and support for higher end hardware.

CiT Flash Micro Tower, Tempered Glass, 4 x RGB LED Fans CiT Flash Micro Tower, Tempered Glass, 4 x RGB LED Fans

CiT Pro Android X Gaming Cube White Case with 3 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fans 1 x 6-Port Fan Hub Tempered Glass Front and Side Panels CiT Saturn White Micro-ATX PC Gaming Case with 4 x 120mm Infinity ARGB Fans Included 1 x 4-Port Fan Hub Tempered Glass Side Panel Design - The Flash has the perfect balance between style and functionality, the sleek front panel design made using tempered glass, behind the front panel is three pre-installed rainbow fans help create a stunning illusion. Easily control your fans and have access to several colour modes at the touch of a button, once connected your reset switch can be used to switch between the different colour modes.

CiT Galaxy White Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case with 1 x LED Strip 1 x 120mm Rainbow RGB Fan Included Tempered Glass Side Panel CiT S8-13 SFF Micro ATX Desktop Case with Mesh Front Panel 8.3 Litre 1x USB3.0 1x USB2.0 1 x 80mm Fan

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment