276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Digital Air Fryer Oil Free STARLYF Multifunctional Air Oven with Cage, 12 L, 1700W, Baking, Roasting, Rotisserie, Dehydrator, Circulation Air Function, LED Touch Screen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ENJOY MEALS IN MINUTES: This air fryer cooks with industry-leading temperatures up to 450°F, making heating efficiency 20% faster than before. Plus, the smart algorithms steer power where and when it's needed so you can achieve evenly cooked food every time. ONE-TOUCH PRESETS: Presets include Air Fry, Air Roast, Toast, Bake, Air Broil, Bagel, Air Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate so you can toast a bagel, air fry French fries, bake cookies, dehydrate fruit and more, all at the touch of a button.

Starlyf Air Oven | Ultimate multi-function oil free air fryer

Zwilling's air fryers dispense peak performance with a blend of standout innovations, elegant product design, and intuitive controls.With my new air oven, I can place whatever food inside that I want and forget about it until it’s time to take it out. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. The Power Airfryer XL models deliver excellent cooking results due to their powerful performance and advanced features. Air Oven’s parts air also dishwasher safe, making it super-fast and easy to clean whenever you need to. They can quickly and evenly cook frozen vegetables, giving them a crispy texture while preserving their nutrients.

Air Fryer Parts Fully Explained: 8 Core Components Air Fryer Parts Fully Explained: 8 Core Components

Some use halogen bulbs which don’t often last as long as heating elements but they do lighten up the food and brown it better. COMPACT BUT SUITABLE CAPACITY : It can hold 5-quarts of cooking space, which fits enough food for 2-4 people, with compact design takes up little room on your counter top. I've been using this oven for a while now and myself and kids find it very easy to use, I don't use my oven anymore, the food comes out fabulous and cooks in a fraction of the time. Your favourite meals can now be enjoyed without the sogginess of a deep fryer and the dry taste of a conventional oven. Pro-Grade Stainless Steel Interior】TINTALK air fryer interior is made with 304 food-grade stainless steel instead of tin-plating, ensure eating safety and no odor smell.Cake pans can help with a variety of other types of cooking when you don’t necessarily plan on excess food to drip out. ALL THE EXTRAS: Mute alarm, flip reminder, and rest indicator add that extra support for cooking that's catered to your needs.

Air Fryer Oven in 2023 - The Top Reviews 12 Best Rated Air Fryer Oven in 2023 - The Top Reviews

There are several reputable air fryer brands available in the UK, including Acekool, Biolomix, Chefman, Cosori, CUSIMAX, Devology, Duronic, Haden Putty, Gourmia, Instant, Moncook, Ninja, Power Airfryer XL, Progress by WW, Salter, Starlyf, Tefal, Tower, Ultenic, Uten, Zwilling. Integration of Taste and Health】Coupled with NTC temp probe and PID chip algorithm, our smart air fryer convection oven owns top-performing smart temperature control system, which ensures a precise and stable temperature through cooking process by 100 times per second temp.

Enjoy healthier food with a better taste thanks to the 360°hot air circulation heating your food evenly.

Starlyf Air Oven- 10 pre-set programmes with rotisserie function Starlyf Air Oven- 10 pre-set programmes with rotisserie function

Its hot air cycling technology is specially designed to leave your food perfectly golden and crispy. EvenCrisp TECHNOLOGY: Advanced technology that drives air flow top down for a perfect golden finish and crispy, tender results every time!

We all know that air fryers are an incredible kitchen appliance for anyone looking to get creative with their cooking while also ensuring they’re eating healthier. And because the air fryer uses little or no oil, you'll enjoy healthier versions of all your favorite fried foods. It works by rapidly flowing hot air across all the sides of the food with high intensity, making it powerful enough to penetrate thick piles of food. Air fryers use a heating element and a powerful fan to circulate hot air around the food, creating a crispy outer layer. With no oil or butter needed, it’s the ideal way to enjoy your favourite meals in a more healthy way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment