276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Russell Hobbs Mini Freezer 31 Litre Capacity Black Freestanding Table Top Small Freezer with Adjustable Shelf & Reversible Door RHTTFZ1B, 1 Year Guarantee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The included storage basket is a great addition to this chest freezer. I found that it helps me keep my frequently used items easily accessible and well-organised. The aluminium interior provides a clean and efficient freezing experience. Compared with the Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1, the Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B is essentially the same model with a different colour option. Both models have the same 31L capacity, F energy rating, and space-saving design. They also feature a reversible door, adjustable thermostat, and adjustable feet for added convenience. When I started using the IceKing RZ109WL Under Counter Freezer, I was impressed by how quiet it operated, making it ideal for homes and offices. The compact size also fits perfectly in small spaces, and its modern design adds a touch of style to any kitchen. Overall, the Subcold Eco35F Mini Freezer is a reliable and efficient addition to any kitchen in need of extra freezer space. It offers a compact design with a spacious interior, adjustable thermostat, and reasonable energy consumption. The occasional defrosting requirement is a minor inconvenience. Compared to the Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1, the Subcold Eco35F has a slightly smaller capacity but offers a higher freezer rating and automatic defrosting. Users have praised its style, quiet operation, and value for money. Despite some reports of damage and frost buildup, the Subcold Eco35F is a great option for those seeking a small and visually appealing freezer. Now, let’s delve into a couple of downsides that this mini freezer presents. Firstly, it comes with only one adjustable shelf, which may prove to be limiting for those wishing to store a diverse range of items. Moreover, the absence of barriers in the bottom compartment means that small items may slide out, posing a slight inconvenience. Nevertheless, despite these minor issues, I firmly believe that the Cookology MFZ32SL is an exceptional choice due to its efficiency, stylish design, and affordable price point.

Size and Capacity: Consider the dimensions and capacity of the freezer to ensure it fits your available space and can accommodate your freezing needs. Assess the internal compartments and shelves to ensure they provide ample storage space for your frozen goods. After trying the Subcold Eco35F Mini Freezer, I found it to be a great addition to my kitchen. At 30 litres of storage, it’s compact yet spacious enough to store some extra frozen items that won’t fit in my main fridge-freezer. The adjustable thermostat allows me to customise the temperature as required, ensuring my food stays at the optimal temperature. Moreover, the removable shelf inside the freezer is handy when storing larger items. Win: The Igenix IG3751 Additional Freezer offers a generous capacity, providing ample space for storing your frozen food items.Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41 The Abode Table Top Mini Freezer is a great option for those who need a small freezer for their home or office. Win: The Igenix IG3751 Additional Freezer is designed for easy use and maintenance. It features a reversible door for flexible installation options and hassle-free cleaning.

CAPACITY - This table top freezer is small enough to fit in on your counter top, or even in your living space One of the key features that attracted me to this freezer was its energy efficiency. Rated ‘F’ for energy efficiency, which is equivalent to A+ on the old scale, it has been very effective in lowering my energy bills while also being more environmentally friendly. The adjustable thermostat and reversible door made it easy for me to control the temperature and set up the freezer according to my kitchen layout. ENERGY EFFICIENT - With an F energy rating, this freezer helps to keep costs and your carbon footprint to a minimum If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method: 1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services Win: The Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1 Energy Freezer offers ample storage space with its generous capacity, allowing you to store a significant amount of frozen food items.

SPACE SAVING DESIGN -Free up space in your main freezer with the help of this slimline table top appliance With a 31-litre capacity, this freezer is big enough to store all your most important frozen foods, but small enough to fit on a table top or other tight space. The Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B is a table top freezer that offers a convenient and compact way to store your frozen food. Whether you need some extra space for your batch cooking, or you want to keep your favourite ice cream close at hand, this freezer is the perfect solution. Win: The Cookology MFZ32WH Table Freezer is designed with energy efficiency in mind, helping you save on electricity costs while keeping your frozen items properly chilled.

The Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B Energy Freezer is a reliable appliance that offers ample storage space for your frozen food items. It features adjustable temperature control, allowing you to customize the freezing conditions to suit your needs. With its energy-efficient design, you can save on electricity costs without compromising on performance. Ease of Use and Maintenance: Consider features like easy-to-use controls, defrosting options, and removable shelves or baskets for hassle-free cleaning. A frost-free or auto-defrost feature can save you from the regular chore of manual defrosting. The freezer has one removable wire shelf, which gives you the option of having the whole open space for taller items, or splitting the unit into two levels for more organization. The freezer also has adjustable feet to ensure it is stable on uneven surfaces, and a manual defrost function to prevent ice build-up. Win: The Cookology MFZ32WH Table Freezer offers a compact size, making it suitable for small spaces such as apartments or dorm rooms. Despite its compact design, it provides ample storage capacity for frozen food items.This Russell Hobbs Table Top Freezer has a classic white finish and would look great in both modern and traditional homes. It’s a quality freezer by a highly reputable household brand. Temperature Control: Opt for a small table top freezer with adjustable temperature settings. This allows you to customize the freezing level based on the type of food you're storing. Some models even come with built-in thermostats for precise temperature control. Win: The Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B Energy Freezer is designed with energy efficiency in mind, helping you save on electricity costs while keeping your frozen items properly chilled. This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office. How To Return A Product

After using the SIA CHF66W chest freezer, I appreciate how its compact size allows me to store my frozen goods without taking up much space in my kitchen. This would be perfect for caravans, boats or small utility rooms.

Other useful videos for this product

Noise Level: While not a deal-breaker for everyone, it's worth considering the noise level of the freezer, especially if you plan to place it in a quiet environment like an office or bedroom. Look for models that operate quietly to ensure a peaceful environment. The freezer has a 32-litre capacity, making it large enough to hold a decent amount of food. The freezer also features an adjustable thermostat, making it possible for you to control the temperature depending on your specific requirements.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment