276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sweetest Oblivion (Made Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The story ends on a hopeful note, with Bella and Nico embracing the promise of a future together. They are free from the darkness and violence that once defined their lives. The long-standing rivalry between both families is put to rest. The cycle of violence and revenge is broken, making way for a new era of peace and understanding.

The Sweetest Oblivion | The Made Universe Wiki | Fandom The Sweetest Oblivion | The Made Universe Wiki | Fandom

Stoic, broody, and arrogant, elite bodyguard Rhys Larsen has two rules: 1) Protect his clients at all costs 2) Do not become emotionally involved. Ever. Until my brother leaves for the military, and I find Rika alone at college. In my city. Unprotected. She doesn’t like the man or anything he stands for, though that doesn’t stop her heart from pattering like rain against glass when he’s near, nor the shiver that ghosts down her spine at the sound of his voice.And then he promised to love, honor, cherish and protect me, forsaking all others and holding onto only me. Nico slipped his mamma's on my finger, echoing the judge's words. He loved his mamma. My heartbeats latched onto the thought flipping, turning, and burning it into my skin. I kissed him on the lips. Soft and sweet and heartbreaking. And then I was Mrs. Nicolas Russo."

The Sweetest Oblivion - Danielle Lori - Google Books The Sweetest Oblivion - Danielle Lori - Google Books

Their encounters are passionate and all-consuming, reflecting the depth of their desire for one another. The intensity of their connection is heightened by the knowledge that they are defying the expectations of their families and the long-standing feud between the Capris and Scalzottos. My fiancé’s nephew knows every sin I’ve ever committed. He’s about to become the deepest and darkest of them all. Having already escaped one scandal, however, she can hardly afford to be swept up in another. Besides, even if he were hers, everyone knows you don’t fall in love with a Made Man . . . right? I’m the man behind the curtain, the power behind the throne. I could have killed her, and no one would have blinked an eye. Posy Santoro isn’t exactly a mafia princess. Because you see, three years ago she put a few of my high school friends in prison, and now they’re out.The Fine Print is the first book in a series of interconnected standalones following three billionaire brothers. As much as I loved the freedoms such a liberal world provided for others, my heart bled for the Cosa Nostra, for everything romantic, and for the structured walls of tradition." ― Elena Abelli, Chapter Forty-Four And he’s always near. Telling her what to do. Making her feel hotter than any future brother-in-law should. Elena may be the Sweet Abelli on the outside, but she’s beginning to learn she has a taste for the darkness, for rough hands, cigarettes, and whiskey-colored eyes. Having already escaped one scandal, however, she can hardly afford to be swept up in another.

The Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle Lori, Paperback | Barnes The Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle Lori, Paperback | Barnes

And as she navigates the intricacies—and treacheries—of her new role, she must also hide her desire for a man she can’t have. The first time Cassio meets his fiancée, she calls him “sir.” After losing his wife, Cassio is left to take care of two small children while trying to establish his rule over Philadelphia. Now he needs a mother for his children and someone who can warm his bed at night.But in a world as traditional as his, choosing your wife is duty not pleasure.Rules have to be followed, traditions heeded. That’s how he ends up with a woman—a girl—barely of age. She may not be what he and his children need, but she’s lovely and a sweet temptation he can’t resist. Theirs is a love that was never supposed to happen—but when it does, it unleashes secrets that could destroy them both…and everything they hold dear. But when he’s forced to look after his best friend’s sister, he starts to feel something in his chest: For years, I bit my nails, unable to look away. Now, I’ve graduated high school and moved on to college, but I haven’t stopped watching Michael. Regal, strong-willed, and bound by the chains of duty, Princess Bridget dreams of the freedom to live and love as she chooses.

The Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle Lori - Book Summary The Sweetest Oblivion by Danielle Lori - Book Summary

His name is Michael Crist. My boyfriend’s older brother is like that scary movie that you peek through your hand to watch. He’s handsome, strong, and completely terrifying. The star of his college’s basketball team and now gone pro, he’s more concerned with the dirt on his shoe than me. Elena Abelli― Our female protagonist. A 21-year-old woman from New York and the eldest daughter of Salvatore Abelli. During these confrontations, secrets are exposed, and alliances are tested. Characters are forced to choose between loyalty to their family and the hope of a better future. In the end, the revelations and the strength of Bella and Nico’s love lead to a shift in the power dynamics within their families. I called him Ace whenever I was drunk, Nicolas when I was mad, and Nico all the times in between," Characters [ ]A limited collector's bundle with illustrated covers and blue sprayed edges on the first print run.* My brother’s girlfriend grew up hanging around my house and is always at our dinner table. She looks down when I enter a room and stills when I am close. I can always feel the fear rolling off of her, and while I haven’t had her body, I know that I have her mind. That’s all I really want anyway. Bella and Nico’s relationship is dark and intense, taking root in the midst of the hostility between their families. Their connection begins as a secret, forbidden affair, with both of them aware of the dangers involved. The fact that they come from rival mafia families makes their love both tantalizing and treacherous. It forces them to navigate a world where trust is a scarce commodity, and betrayal could be lurking around every corner. With the truth revealed and their families reconciled, Bella and Nico are finally free to be together. Their love, which has survived against all odds, serves as a symbol of hope and the power of redemption. They pave the way for a new beginning, not just for themselves but also for their families.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment