276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tobar Giant Retro Space Hopper Outdoor Toy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The space hopper was invented by Aquilino Cosani of Ledragomma, an Italian company that manufactured toy rubber balls. He patented the idea in Italy in 1968, and in the United States in 1971. Cosani called the toy "Pon-Pon". The pump has an inflate and deflate valve. Use the deflate valve to make the hopper ball as small as possible for storage. This hopper comes deflated, but thankfully you can blow it up using the foot pump and connector, which means that in just a few minutes you will be ready to go and ready to have some fun. Thank you for a fantastic service hiring us the Farmyard Obstacle Course- despite the rain the children (and I don’t just mean my 8 year old whose party it was but my teenage children too!) had a great time and stayed on the bouncy castle for hours and to..” Within the first three months, more than 300,000 units were sold across the country. Because of market and media saturation of this toy, any such ball, regardless of origin, is now generally known in the US by that name.

A rubber ball (similar to an exercise ball) with handles that allow one to sit on it without falling off. A. Hopper balls might be primarily marketed at children, but they're certainly not just for kids. As we mentioned, you can find different sizes of hopper balls and models with differing weight limits, so there's no reason why an adult can't use a hopper if they choose the right size.I had absolutely no faults whatsoever. Everybody was so helpful and friendly and the frog castle was in top condition, everybody had a ball! I would highly recommend the space hoppers too. Great value! Thank you very much!” Designed in bright colours: red, green and yellow, each hopper is also named to inspire fierce rivalry between competitors; Daredevil, Psycho and Hotshot. The original Space Hopper was introduced to the UK in 1969. The space hopper becamea major craze for several years and remained widely popular throughout the 1980's. Theyare sometimes considered a symbol of the 1970's. Thank you very much for all the equipment we hired for our wedding. Every single thing was used and it was so much fun for the children and adults!! I would without a doubt recommend you to everyo” In a season-7 episode of Friends, " The One Where They All Turn Thirty", Phoebe bounced for a mile on a Hippity Hop.

Excellent for party games – like hopper racing - Great fun for all ages and great for getting fit without even trying! Why not buy two of these hoppers and get ready to race? This is really is a great addition to your summer holiday kit as well as a fantastic way to have some fun on a hen do or perhaps at a family picnic. We do not offer later collections or additional time however you are welcome to hire the inflatables for multiple days.

Space hoppers were introduced to the United Kingdom in 1969. The Cambridge Evening News contained an advertisement for the hopper in November of that year [1] and described it as a trend. The space hopper became a major craze for several years and remained widely popular through the 1980s. The toy is sometimes considered a symbol of the 1970s. I wanted to thank you and your team for the giant party games you supplied for our party on Saturday. The guys delivered on time, were really friendly and placed all the games where we wanted (limb” The original space hopper in the United Kingdom was manufactured by Mettoy ( Mettoy-Corgi). Wembley made a similar model, which had smooth handles rather than the ribbed original. The orange kangaroo design is now available in adult-sized versions in the UK. [2]

While they are outside, why not double the fun with our range of outdoor toysas well? There is nothing better than water slides for warm, weather days - or how about swings and seesaws to build your own playground in your garden? Thank you so much for providing inflatable’s for our Staff Summer BBQ on Sunday at Wellington Country Park, great communication right from the initial enquiry to the actual booking and delivery. I..” A Space Hopper (also known as a moon hopper, skippyball, kangaroo ball, bouncer, hippity hop, hoppity hop, sit and bounce, or hop ball). This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.that not only rival the space hoppers of the 1970's but take the art of BOUNCING to a whole new level. Remember how it felt to be a kid? Want to feel that level of joy again? Why not embrace some truly retro fun with this Bouncy Space Hopper? It's fairly common for hopper balls to be sold with a pump included for easy inflation. Hopper ball prices

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment