276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Buffalo Ice Cream Maker 1.5Ltr and Jude's Ice Cream & Desserts: Scoops, bakes, shakes and sauces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Available in Buffalo Milk, Raspberry Ripple, Mint Choc Chip, Chocolate, Strawberry and Salted Toffee. Infuse ice cream with a double-hit of cinnamon - grinding your own spices is worth the extra effort EAN: 5050984447310 SKU: CM289 Categories: Food Prep Machines, Ice Cream Makers Tags: Buffalo, Food Prep Machines, Ice Cream Makers

Buffalo Ice Cream Maker 1.5Ltr – ChefsWarehouse | UK

Only three ingredients and a doddle to make, try serving in crisp pistachio cones so they look extra special verifyErrors }}{{ message }}{{ /verifyErrors }}{{ Try buttermilk ice cream instead of vanilla — it has the same richness but is balanced by a nice acidity. Garnish with crispy caramelised breadcrumbs So the big news from the Buffalo Farm is that we have launched our first new product from the Buffalo Farm Dairy - Buffalo Ice Cream made from real Buffalo milk from our own herd - and it's awesome even if I do say so myself. Learn how to make your own honeycomb ice cream. If you don't have an ice cream maker, see the tip below for an alternative methodMake super-creamy vanilla ice cream and eat it as it is, or add different flavours to suit all tastes Indulge in homemade chocolate ice cream as the dessert course on a vegan menu. It's dairy free, egg free and gluten free, but still tastes delicious

Best ice cream makers - Which? Best ice cream makers - Which?

Pay as you use – spread the cost across the working life of your equipment (i.e. over three to five years) Learn how to make ice cream from scratch. Angela Nilsen's recipe for homemade vanilla ice cream recipe will give you a beautifully smooth and creamy result. Serve this pear and sherry ice cream as a sweet treat to round off your next dinner party. The roast pear and lusciously textured ice cream pair beautifully Increase your profitability – maintain your working capital and put it to use in other more profitable waysSimple direct debit – one rental can include all equipment and additional costs i.e. installation and training

Buffalo Farm Ice Cream Now Available | The Buffalo Farm Buffalo Farm Ice Cream Now Available | The Buffalo Farm

Total amount your are looking for, doesn't need to be exact a this stage and do not include the VAT.

Additional Searches

Sale! Buffalo Freestanding Smart Touchscreen Compact Combi Oven 6 x GN 1/1 with Installation Kit and Extraction Hood

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment