276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moschino Cheap and Chic Eau de Toilette for Her - 100 ml

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's a shame the IFRA keeps imposing rules that crush creativity and keeps producing fragrances that smell so similar and lackluster and synthetic. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers. For a fashion house, Moschino seems to put a lot of thought into their fragrances and has a definite point of view. The heart introduces fresh flowers including Lily of the Valley, Bulrush, Tea Rose, and Cinnamon Leaves.

I will happily finish my bottle and use it whenever I get tired of my heavier or sweeter scents, it is a perfect refresher, though next time I will purchase Funny instead (unless I find another great deal on this one). I can't believe it will be this grand to others, but I'm sure there's a handful that will relate to my review? True to its name, it is a very casual scent meant for informal daytime moments (in my book) or just when one wants to feel fresh.Their scents are often skewed to the "clean" side, but with a quirky twist and unique note combinations. The original recipe brings together fresh sparkling top notes of bergamot, yuzu, Brazilian rosewood and Paraguayan petit grain, followed by a luminous heart that is a magical floral bouquet of living Baghdad nymphea, peony, cyclamen, water flowers, violet flowers, jasmin and wild rose. Although I now love chip and chic, after actually wearing it for acouple of days,It wasn't always like that at all!

It doesn't feel cheap at all, it actually reminds me of those well balanced fragrances elegant business ladies wear to look assertive. This could be very nice as an everyday scent for work or even as a signature scent as it's not offensive at all. Unfortunately, the only other thing that is particularly noticeable is the musk, other than that I can only get the tiniest whiff of fresia and rose. It has a pre-teen and teenager body because it's light subtle sweet and tasty without being edible or gourmand or too cloyingly sugary sweet.very fun, young and light :) i've been layering it now during the winter and it works amazing with sweeter fragrances. Brilliant in the nose that created it, dosed artificial ingredients in a harmonious and warm way, creating a melody around a sour note but that almost touches the heart and soul.

I haven't tried this perfume recently, so I don't know if the formulation is different, but my bottle still lasts all day (and then some) on my clothes. I think it's a fragrance that goes on every weather, even though is definitely made for Summer vibes. The reason I hadn't already smelt it was because it has one of the ugliest looking bottles I'd ever seen in my entire life!I was hoping that this one would eliminate that, but it seems to be even more green, probably from the bulrush note. Sweet, powdery projection is big for about the first 20 minutes and then it settles to a delightful skin scent.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment