276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B-Flat Cellulite Stretch Marks Firming Cream by Maelys Cosmetics | Belly Skin Treatment | Anti-Cellulite Stomach Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you’re looking for football boots, running footwear or one of our iconic lifestyle models for day-to-day wear, you’ll be getting a pair of shoes that’s been crafted with care out of pioneering materials. Pink Pepperslim is an oil that comes from a tree whose berries are used for a spice known as pink pepper.

Inspired by the cotto trend, our Kotto collection displays classic terracotta tones, complimented by warm neutral shades for a complete offer. I don't know how anyone can say this works, especially when it was three of us who tried three different packages. It has a tendency to feel a little sticky if you apply too much so we prefer to apply a smaller amount in the morning and lather it on the evening. Create a naturally inspired space with Rustico; a glazed porcelain stone-effect tile available in a variety of sizes including a modular panel. They don’t hang down anywhere near as much as they did – as you can see in our before and after photos.

In particular, our neck has deep horizontal lines, our chin is starting to sag and resemble a “turkey neck” and the skin between our boobs and on our chest is starting to become crepey.

There are also body serums but they’re more focused on brightening and smoothing the skin, rather than firming and tightening.I'm a little disappointed B-flat doesn't seem to work for me but ; I hope I can find other products that will. You only get a small amount of cream with a single pump – this is common across all of Maelys creams in fact – and it can take a bit of experimentation to know how much to use. We imagine that the improvements will plateau given that (unless we have surgery), it’s unlikely the B-Poised cream will completely correct our skin. I have not written a review before and this is expensive lotion but my itchy scaly dry old skin is now smooth.

Our range also includes the 9FIFTY snapback cap, 9FORTY adjustable cap, Trucker cap, 39THIRTY stretch-fit cap, Beanies, Buckets and more! After requesting a refund instead, I have been met with an other inconsistency with the company saying the products are only held up in transit rather than lost in the previous communication.

It’s not unbearable – as some of Maelys Cosmetic reviews on the retailer’s site claim – but it made the skin feel itchy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment