276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You can't steal my Husband

£5.035£10.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No getting him arrested cannot cause you any guilt as this would just be a consequence of HIS ACTIONS. Others apparently wash the dishes as if they were wearing a blindfold, either don’t get them clean, or chip all your cups and plates because they are not careful, or don’t follow the procedures that you demonstrate and request. I think the moment you start realising you have a problem is sneaking into your parents room to get drugs that they've hidden from you.

While neither woman’s true character surprised me, I was disappointed by their lack of compassion and respect for me, my husband and the life-threatening crisis we were facing. She has no reason to steal the sometimes random things such as jewellery which she then loses or breaks or simply stashes away. My readers tell me it’s because I’m sassy and transparent, they trust me and no topic is off limits. I know that anything extraordinary I have done is something that all others can do because I am both ordinary and damaged in many ways. In fact, this approach can sometimes backfire and lead to even more inappropriate behavior because kids with nothing, have nothing to lose.

No matter how much fun I am having when I am with you - if you love me - you must never forget that about me. I have been sent to parenting classes, mental health assesments (because I got upset talking about her), had every aspect of MY life combed over.

I have done things in the past five and half years I am proud of - and I know he is proud of me too. Our daughter does not live with us and although I had little contact with her (due to her past behaviour), my wife would always ask her to come visit, cook her a nice meal and go out to get their nails done, stuff like that.I tried even hiding the snacks in my room to get her to ask but it does not work she just go in my room and take it. This week I have a bad cold or the flu or something which I rather like because it gives me permission to do this without guilt. Gwendy managed to stay up until midnight on New Years Eve and the three of us made lots of noise and wore funny hats and had a group hug. She may have never met him when he was alive but she knows all about him - and I have this strange feeling she's seen him more that once.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment