276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enema Punishment For My Cheating Wife! (Domestic Discipline, Enema Erotica)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TV news segment from Tennessee (Dec 2009) about a strange case in which high-school students negotiated to get swats instead of doing their work. Two recruits receive a more severe and formal caning. This is a real punishment, not a token ceremony. Brad looks at the scene before him. he knows this is tough but he has to stand up to his integrity and what he and Ray have agreed to do this weekend. With a stern, deep voice he replies: Intimate Care enemas are given to me on a semi-regular basis, much like the "little days", and are most often given to me as a part of that whole experience. An Intimate Care enema is very embarrassing, but I am required to cooperate and behave during the process in spite of that. The goal of this kind of enema is mainly to do with achieving that "little" mindset very deeply, the feeling of giving up an enormous amount of control and trusting Daddy with something so intimate and personal.

Who on earth could this be?" Brooke asks as she jumps up and run towards the window overlooking the front yard.

Brief amateur video of a public whipping for alcohol use in Timbuktu following takeover by Islamist militants (2012). I was filled up again twice more in the hour and when I was finally allowed to sit for 5 minutes on the toilet at midnight, I know I still had at least two quarts left in me. Please don’t make fun of me Cody, it is humiliating and very unpleasant. You should try having you girlie sissy period sometime. But Dad, you know those boys are real scruffy characters and I don't feel comfortable with the way they always stare at us!" Kristin says.

Sudan: Public whipping of a woman for wearing trousers (2010). A very distasteful scene, made worse by the stupid manner in which it is carried out. LOL. And yet you took the time to read it all and post a response. How peculiar. LOL. June 14, 2006 Anonymous said... United Kingdom: TV news report: A group of Christian schools take legal action against the ban on school CP (1999). More on the Mississippi case, and a look at the legal situation. Is transient bruising "bodily harm"?

About

Oh No!!! Where did you get this!!! Stop the machine at once!!!" Bea shouts as she jumps up to get to the video machine. But she doesn't get far, as Ray and Brad grab her by the arms and force her to sit down. http://cdpunishment.com/institute/images/2010/12/sissybilly_101229-021e.jpg)](http://cdpunishment.com/institute/images/2010/12/sissybilly_101229-021s.jpg)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment