276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Loathing You

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here she stands, my headphones in her perfectly manicured hands, her walnut brown eyes gleaming with mischief and her dark, brown skin glistening even in this damp weather. Sometimes, it was hard to be annoyed at her; she was too pretty to be annoyed at.

Then why don’t you give him a chance?” Aryan’s question makes me coo toward him. He always tries to look for the good in others.She’s talking about Kai Kang, the boy who’s been pining over her for the last three years. He has declared his love for her on multiple occasions with flowers, compliments, and gifts. Yet, Victoria has never given him the time of day nor has she rejected him. She looks so pretty like this: hating me. So pretty that it infuriates me and I slam my hands against the door. She doesn't flinch, not even for a second. As if it’s not enough being the school’s outcast because of my financial status, now my sexuality seemed to be a problem too. Why couldn’t she just mess with some other gay kid? Why did it have to be me? The side characters were all so adorablee. I really don't have much to say about them, but each one of them was speciaal and has a place in my heart. Wouldn't mind for their stories as well I'll take whatever she gives me. I'll take her annoyance, her indignation, her fury and I'll take it all with a smile on my face. So long as she only gives it to me, because I don't think I can breathe without it anymore.

The bane of my existence. Satan’s spawn herself. Her ice-blue, siren like eyes peering down at me through her lusciously long eyelashes and her pearly white teeth biting down on her plump, bottom lip, goading me with her smile. She’s scrunching her upturned nose at me, like I’m completely beneath her. I knew we’d become best friends my first week at Richmond when I got detention for rallying against the sexist dress code. When I walked in to the room, they were both there for doing the exact same thing. A true friendship was born that day. There is not a single thought in this boy's head. Not even one! Would it be offensive to say I saw this coming? I mean, he’s a typical student here; annoying and entitled. This is our fifth session and I haven’t received an iota of work from him since we began. Even right now, he’s just staring at me with this dazed, blank look.Besides the fact that Kai Kang keeps horrible company, I don’t know much about him. All I know is that he has bright red hair that blinds most people, tattoos littered all over his body, and is very attractive. He doesn’t even finish his sentence before most of the students scramble out of the classroom, desperate to get any time away from this class. He seems to do the same, jetting out of the lab.

I on the other hand would rather die than join a sports team. Spending hours sweating while doing cardio? No, thanks. I can think of something that will give me the same amount of cardio and triple the pleasure.

See a Problem?

Music is one of the only things that makes me feel grounded sometimes; that and studying. I’m exceedingly hell-bent on becoming a surgeon, if I wasn’t, I would for sure think about becoming a musician, regardless of the fact that I can't carry a tune to save my life. Biology.” I beam. They both groan in unison at my obvious excitement. They could make fun of me all they wanted—and they often did—but that would never change how much I adored biology. I would get down on my knees, even sell everyone I know if biology asked me to. It’s my absolutely favourite subject. I’ve loved biology ever since I was a child and realized I wanted to become a surgeon. Okay, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but the Kingston family comes from money that is centuries old. Most of that wealth was accumulated by owning real estate and industrial ventures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment