276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wacom Cintiq 22 Creative Pen Display including adjustable Stand —for on screen Illustrating and Drawing, with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display and Pro Pen 2 Pen Precision, Windows & Mac Compatible

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Or choose Wacom Cintiq 22 which comes with a stand that easily adjusts to your preferred working position, so you can work in complete comfort. Featuring 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and unparalleled tilt recognition every stroke and move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy.

I didn’t feel I needed the extra couple of inches from the 24″ version, and the lower weight from the 22 incher means the adjustable arm I use doesn’t have a problem keeping it suspended off the desk. At the moment the pen uses a standard nib, which I’ll probably change to a felt nib as I like the added friction and softer tip feel. com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services.This high-end perfomance allows near zero latency and parallax for maximum control even of fast moving content in film, game design and VFX. the Cintiq Pro 24 costs more than twice as much, but it is money well spent for those who can afford it, and for the professional artists who require its extra features. Over the years, I have reviewed iPad and iPhone science apps, plus the occasional camera, laptop, keyboard, and mouse. Level up your digital art skills by creating comics, manga, concept art, illustrations with 6-months of Clip Studio Paint EX. The seamless interaction between the versatile digital pen and display will help improve your creative flow.

Since 2004, I have worked on PCMag’s hardware team, covering at various times printers, scanners, projectors, storage, and monitors.You can send files to desired recipients or use MASV portals so clients or partners can transfer files to you. To get your complimentary software you need to sign-in or create a Wacom ID with your personal data and register your Intuos Pro and Cintiq Pro.

That said, in editing photos, it took me a while to relearn how to use the stylus instead of a mouse, as it's not my normal way of operating. Even a used Cintiq 22HD will likely cost more unless you can hunt around for a bargain, and since the 22HD is older tech, it won’t have a warranty to cover it in the unlikely event of developing a fault. The tablet-like Wacom Cintiq 22 is in effect an interactive monitor, primarily for art students and budding designers to draw on with an included stylus. The Good: GREAT pen experience—Wacom Pro Pen 2 remains the industry standard that is unmatched—and textured surface create a great paper-like feel to working on the display.And while, in theory, simply having to shift my right thumb to press the buttons would potentially simplify and speed up work flow, most projects still require me to use several other useful short cut keys so often neglecting the buttons and instead sticking exclusively to the keyboard seems to make sense right now. I travel enough that I would opt for a smaller model, and would probably spring for the Cintiq 16 Pro, which costs the same as the Cintiq 22 but comes with the additional Pro features.

The provided stylus, the Pro Pen 2, is easily capable of capturing your creative gestures: it offers 8,192 levels of pressure-sensitivity, as well as tilt sensitivity, where the angle at which you hold the pen affects the stroke. Alternatively carry on reading for more info on the Cintiq 22 and how it shapes up against similar products. Although (in theory, at least), the Cintiq 16's setup can reduce cable clutter, it proved unwieldy in its own right, and the separate cables included with the Cintiq 22 were easy enough to manage. Storyboard Pro is available for Mac and Windows and with your new Wacom Cintiq Pro (bought before 31. Perhaps the most notable feature of the Cintiq 22 becomes apparent when you compare it with the model it replaces in Wacom’s lineup, the Cintiq 22HD.I also bought a Intuos Pen for when I take my laptop elsewhere and obviously the Cintiq has to stay at home. I think I prefer the more secure connection because honestly, the connections are a little bit loose on the Cintiq 22. Wacom Cintiq is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for creative starters. Professional-grade videos created on your tablet or display with software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Boris FX Suite result in huge files. com is a trading name of Jessops Europe Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, company number 08384909.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment