276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Majoras Mask Link Amiibo - TLOZ Collection (Nintendo Switch/3DS/Wii U)

£26.33£52.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Majora’s Mask paraglider in TOTK looks really cool, so I’m hoping I can get my hands on that one before the game comes out. Series Link amiibo and I can confirm that you get a twilight paraglider design that seems to glow in the dark with a triforce symbol in the middle. There is a chance this amiibo will drop a brand new paraglider pattern, the Champion's Leathers Fabric . BotW also gave us the Champion series Amiibo, a beefy collection of four Calamity Ganon-battling buddies. But before you secure that rare drop, expect to see lots of cooking ingredients and stones — including some valuable ones — falling from the sky.

amiibo - The Legend of Zelda amiibo - The Legend of Zelda

The fields of Hyrule are no longer plagued by these incredibly dangerous creations, but the Guardian amiibo can still deliver some pain — to your enemies, at least. then in a metal chest inside a litte shrine (not a zonai challenge shrine) i found the Fierce Deity Mask. From the Link's Awakening amiibo, I got the "Trousers of Awakening", so looks like he has his own tunic set in this game. Launched alongside Tears of the Kingdom, this newest version of the iconic hero will most often drop mushrooms and swords.However, each day you scan your Wolf Link amiibo, you will get some Raw Meat and maybe even a little Gourmet Raw Meat or a Raw Whole Bird. The Legend of Zelda’s big bad, Ganondorf, drops the Demon King Paraglider Fabric and sometimes rewards players with the Dusk Claymore. In his quest to save Termina from certain doom in the Legend of Zelda™: Majora's Mask™ game, Link must don many masks over the course of a repeating three-day cycle—this amiibo figure shows him with the Goron Mask, which allowed him to transform into the Goron, Darmani. This Gerudo Champion will happily stuff your inventory with raw meat as well as the occasional weapon.

amiibo Detail - Nintendo

In Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Link travels across Hyrule, exploring the new heights and hidden depths of the Kingdom, all while battling evil and uncovering a sinister plot. But if it’s the Twilight cap, tunic and trousers you seek, you’ll probably need to put in some extra tapping time. The 30th Anniversary Zelda series gave us a trio of Link figures, but only this 8-bit take holds the power to grant fans the Pixel fabric and Hero armor set. It also drops a smattering of flowers and herbs ( Armoranth, Blue Nightshade, Cool Safflina, Electric Safflina, Hyrule Herb, Mighty Thistle, Swift Violet, Warm Safflina among them) and some veggies, too ( Fortified Pumpkin , Hearty Radishes, Endura/ S wift Carrots). I have most of the Amiibo but I am glad that they added the sets to the world so it doesn't exclude those who don't or like me don't have all the sets.Thankfully, with the recent release of Tears of the Kingdom, all those Link and Zelda figures — as well as those of their friends and foes — can once again be leveraged to do much more than express your fandom. Gamer Network Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom, registered under company number 03882481. If you’re on the hunt for the Majora's Mask Paraglider Fabric or the Fierce Deity Armor, continue scanning your Majora’s Mask Link Amiibo to collect the full set. In terms of unlockable items, this Twilight Princess Link packs the same goodies as his Super Smash Bros. You can also land yourself Link’s trusty steed, Epona, who has some of the best stats for a horse in the game.

Amiibo guide - CNN Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Amiibo guide - CNN

Keep tapping, though, as it also holds the power to grant you the Tunic of Memories fabric for your paraglider.This more youthful take on the princess-rescuing protagonist will also grant you plenty of goodies when scanned daily.

Amiibo Unlocks - IGN Best Tears of the Kingdom Amiibo Unlocks - IGN

Then, simply scan your figurine or card by gently pressing it onto the the right controller of your Switch when it's in handheld mode. We will be adding more to this page as we learn more about what the Amiibos give you, and all the opportunities they provide in Tears of the Kingdom. More often than not, the Skyward Sword Link Amiibo will gift you with arrows and weapons, including, potentially, the White Sword of the Sky blade. Biggoron's Sword is a potential drop, but usually, the younger version of the Hero of Time drops a chest that contains a Soldier's Claymore, along with various types of raw meat and arrows.

Tears of the Kingdom also offers the chance to earn the Princess of Twilight Fabric for your paraglider with this amiibo as well. The SSB series’ Zelda Amiibo may also grant you cooking ingredients, as well as a variety of bows, including that of the rare Dusk variety. If you’re looking for every paraglider fabric, the Wind Waker Zelda Amiibo is an easy way to add the Bygone Royal Paraglider Fabric to your collection. Those preferring the Nintendo 64-inspired Time armor set will want to tap their 30th Anniversary series’ Ocarina Link. net is owned by Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company and subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions Limited.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment