276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dilly court collection 5 books set Series:3 (the best of daughtet,the best of sisters,the cockney angel,the cockney sparrow,the constant heart)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dolly Blanchard dreams of a bigger life. She wants to make a mark on the world, not simply wait for a husband to come along. So when an impoverished actress offers her a lifeline, Dolly flees to London, determined to make it on the stage and prove to her family – and herself – that she can strike out alone. This book, like all the other books in the series, was excellent. I just couldn't put it down. It was filled with mystery and romance from beginning to end ’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Her heart may have been broken by love but it’s big enough to help those less fortunate than herself, and Nancy takes these unloved orphans in – but when one of them is accused of a serious crime, the neighbourhood turns against her. The dark streets of London are the perfect place to hide from the world, and Patricia makes her living singing on the streets. But the city is a dangerous place. Dilly’s novel Sunday’s Child hit #1 in the Sunday Times bestselling charts the w/e 25th June 2022. Readers LOVE Dolly’s Dream !

Dilly Court Home - Dilly Court

Don’t forget to sign up for my new dedicated newsletter to receive exclusive extracts and competitions…as well updates on my new books! A chance encounter brings Nancy Sunday to the streets of London, where she finds herself amongst a band of street urchins. Until recently I’ve also been doing the school run for my two granddaughters, but they are now old enough to look after themselves. Millie, the eldest, has just passed her driving test and is thoroughly independent. Talia is doing her GCSEs, and my two grandsons have no need of my driving skills. Suddenly I am redundant – but at least that gives me more time for writing. Byearly afternoon I’ve done all my correspondence, paid some bills, and written a shopping list for groceries. Nothing very romantic about that, but absolutely necessary. After all thatI really have earned a cup of tea and those custard creams in the biscuit tin. Sitting at the computer for hours isn’t good for the figurethough,so Iusually takemy dog, Barley, for a walk instead – although he actually prefers riding in the car! He doesn’t care whether it’s a trip to the vet or to the car park close to the beach, he is a spaniel petrol head. He is also extremely greedy, and has learned how to use his big brown eyes to wheedle an early dinner from my unfailingly generous and extremely patient husband.

Yes, she certainly is! Dilly Court has graced the Sunday Times Bestselling list multiple times with her captivating tales of romance, historical fiction, and general fiction. Her books, particularly the ones set in London, have garnered a wide readership worldwide. When Nancy is sent away to finishing school, she finds herself in the midst of London society. There she meets Freddie Ashton – kind and warm-hearted, he might just be the man of Nancy’s dreams. But she knows his wealthy parents would never let him marry a penniless foundling. Don’t miss the heartwarming, moving novel from the No.1 Sunday Times bestselling author Dilly Court! It was her wedding day… the roses and bluebells were blooming and their sweet-scent was filling the air, so why did Daisy feel the cold fingers of fear run down her spine? Holding the letter in trembling hands, Daisy’s future crumbled before her -- the words engraved on her heart forever.

Runaway Widow (The Rockwood Chronicles, Book 3)

Piers says he wants to help pay off the family’s debts. But how can Rosalind be sure he isn’t out to take what is his and leave them all homeless? Only a closely-guarded secret will convince Rosalind she can trust Piers to protect her family – and her fragile heart. The colder the cruel grip of winter grows, the more mouths she finds herself having to feed. Can Nancy’s good heart and strength bring them all through?The time had come to leave Creek Manor. Their relationship was doomed from the start, he was the master of the house and she the servant… And she has also caught the eye of another man – the charming and dangerous Gervase North, who has reasons of his own for discovering Nancy’s parentage. I’m often asked by my readers about my writing day. So, let me tell you… I’m very much a morning person – I start at about 8.30 and go on until lunch time. Sometimes I get so immersed in the story that I forget everything and time passes so swiftly that, when I do stop, I can’t believe two or three hours have passed. I’ve been in another world inhabited by the characters that make up their own story. A dashing man I’ve thought of as the hero suddenly develops unattractive traits and upsets me as well as my heroine. At other times a rough diamond, who seemed destined to end up swinging from the scaffold in Newgate Prison, turns out to be an absolute charmer and I find myself falling in love with him, so the heroine has no chance of escape.

Dilly Court Books in Order (39 Book Series)

Don’t miss the third book in the heartwarming six-part series from the No.1 Sunday Times bestselling author Dilly Court! I also write as Lily Baxter and you can find out all about Lily Baxter books here as well. The new Dilly Court book, Nettie’s Secret,is out on May 16th. The latest Lily Baxter book is In Love and War. Don’t miss the fourth book in the heartwarming six-part series from the No.1 Sunday Times bestselling author Dilly Court! Don''t miss the third book in the heartwarming six-part series from the No.1 Sunday Times bestselling author Dilly Court!When Lady Patricia Greystone''s husband dies suddenly, she is left with nothing. At twenty-four, she finds herself a penniless wi...

Dilly’s ability to bring the era alive the characters into believable entity’s and the colourful expression and great pace leaves me, the reader, never wanting it to end!! ’ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Left on the steps of an orphanage when she was just days old, Nancy Sunday was brought up in hardship – until the kindly Rosalind Carey took her in. Now eighteen years old, Nancy is an adopted member of the Carey family. But she can’t help wondering who her parents really were… After the sudden death of her husband, Patricia Greystone is left with nothing, and at twenty-four, she finds herself a penniless widow. As the youngest child of a large family, she has always been headstrong and proud – so she’s determined not to return to her family cap in hand. Instead she strikes out on her own.

The Rockwood Chronicles Series by Dilly Court - Goodreads

I foresee happiness for you, Nancy. I hear bells and I see snow, and your heart’s desire comes true’

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment