276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Playskool Poppin Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shan96 'My 2 year old boy absolutely loves when the ball pop out the trunk makes him giggle so much lol' Mul13 'I bought this for my 8 month old daughter and she absolutely loves it! It has significantly helped her hand eye coordination as she can now put the balls through the top. It is by far her favourite toy.' Lin 'I bought this toy for a Birthday present for a 1 year old, he loves it. You can play with the toy several different ways. Good value for money.' Natalie175 'Great toy for a 1 year old. Keeps them entertained and is very easy for little hands to use.' Helen 'This is a fun toy, which my 20 month old grandson is loving. It does take quite a lot of effort for him to hit it hard enough for the balls to pop up - but it makes him giggle every time and we have fun chasing after them!'

For example, I have a phobia of balloons. (It's a little odd but true.) At the same time, I know there are full communities of people who have a balloon fetish. While that sounds like a nightmare to me, I also think it's pretty neat that as humans we have such a range of interactions with simple objects like a balloon. Kath61 'My Grandson is obsessed with this,he has had so much fun and it has helped his coordination. I'm happy I bought this for him as he's having so much enjoyment from it' That is the general rule. There are people who are into sex stuff that you may find weird, strange, or even repulsive.Steph21 'Brought as a present for a first birthday and I’ve had a few pictures//videos of her playing with it, she really loves it! Not bad quality for the price too.' There's a market for each and every one of them and that's fine. Did You Know that Being Kinky is Actually Really Normal? Jess 'I bought this as a present for an 18 month old who is a little advanced and this seemed a little bit young. I thought the balls popes out as it was wheeled along but you have to push the green flower at the top which is a little difficult.' LucyW 'Little one loves the balls shooting out, the little rings are different to what he is used to playing with so keep him entertained. He isnt strong enough to make the balls pop out himself (10months) but loves putting the balls in the nose and the flower part so I can shoot them out.' And that's not cool. Everyone is into different stuff and that's fine and healthy. I don't like white chocolate but it would be silly to call people who do like white chocolate nasty names, right? How Do I Not Kink Shame?

Jennie 'I bought this not long ago but my little one plays with it constantly for hours definitely recommend this item'Paula6573 'Can’t wait for my daughter to see this and play with this. It looks really good for her age and development' For fantasy nerds, you can get toy versions of a basilisk, unicorn, as well as several versions of dragon from flesh-toned to neon green and scaley–which, I’ll be honest, looks more like a grub than something I’d like to sit on.

B2029 'Bought this few week ago for my 1 year old nephew. My son has got the same toy too which they both love! Keeps them entertained. Great value for money.'

How Do I Not Kink Shame?

A 'I thought the elephant will shoot the balls out but it doesn’t your child will have to press the round green thing at the top hard and fast enough to eject the ball so it can be difficult and easily loses interest as it requires a lot of effort.' If it helps, unfortunately, people are going to get shamed by someone for whatever way they're choosing to get down. It's not just people on the fringes who get judged. EM 'I brought this a month ago to put away for Christmas. I’m sure my son will love it, if not I know I will.' That part of this toy isn’t strange and it very likely would feel amazing to use–but it’s weird when it’s a squirrel. Look at the little squinty eyes, shut in concentration. This squirrel is trying so hard and that’s not what I want to be thinking about.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment