276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bleach 20th Anniversary Edition Vol. 1 (Volume 1)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Of course, this is still preferable to having no scanlations at all, so I really shouldn't be complaining.

You may not love it as much as I do but you'll have to admit that they had the balls to put them and not just go for generic forgettable stuff. The app updates its library weekly and makes the chapters available the same day it is released in Japan. It’s available globally, and you get the latest chapters for free simultaneously when they release in Japan. It's one of my favorites although I watched it way back in 2014 so I have better memories of it than most people.So, it imports comics you already have on the cloud onto your iPhone or iPad for easy offline reading. I love to read the ongoing series on it as the app updates new chapters whenever it’s available in Japan. However, with many options available, it might get confusing to find a platform where you can read non-pirated manga.

For example, you may add series to lists like Recently Read, Read Later, Subscribed, Liked, and Disliked. And bleach's last arc hasn't even been adapted yet which actually is on par(in quality) with soul society arc.

Titles available: Tokyo Revengers, Attack on Titan, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Cherry Blossoms after Winter, Wayward, etc. Bilibili Comics is the go-to platform for high quality fully colored manga, manhwa, comics, and webtoons.

Besides, I like its pure black theme, intuitive page-to-page navigation in the gallery view, and three different zooming options.Just read the manga, feels like it loses itself after soul society but its not that bad as people make it seem to be. With these apps, you will never miss out on a new chapter and get an exceptional reading experience! It starts off good but gets worse and worse, some twists at the end were bullshit and so many characters just get tossed in, only for them to be completely undeveloped and irrelevant for the most of the anime if u only watched the anime maybe that's the feeling, but Bleach(any shonen) isn't a masterpiece of writing and storytelling, its just a power fantasy anime with a lot of powercreep. My favorite part about this app is connecting with a large web community and leaving comments on each chapter you read.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment