276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FECTAS Fake Nipple Ring Set Stainless Steel Non Pierced Flower Adjustable Nipplerings Piercing Clip Jewellery

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. I do think that for the intended purpose - decorative work clothing with mild jiggling/dancing/bouncing - they should stay in place as long as I don't go on a jog, burst into a sprint, or shake myself as fast as I can. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We made the high strength set available for people with larger nipples OR those who desire a very strong hold. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .

I've tried them on and most of them fit easily/with some adjustment, only two will be gifted to a friend. Our range of fake piercing jewellery is the perfect choice for you - from fake septum rings to nipple rings, whatever fake piercing you fancy, we've got the jewels. If you want to learn more about the differences between the materials used for Piercing Jewellery, read a bit more by browsing through all of our Material Guides.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Using brass allows for more affordable jewellery pieces as the same design purely made of 316L surgical steel can easily cost twice as much.

I would like to offer enormous thanks to the reviewer who said to lay down while putting them on, as that made all of the difference. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.This small ring between the two snakes will perfectly fit your nipple; you only need to open and close it. While I cannot jiggle and shake them vigorously, I was surprised at how much movement and speed I was able to get before they fell off. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Keep such jewellery away from moisture and sweat to keep it in good condition for as long as possible.

These unique and clever designs allow women without a pierced nipple to still enjoy the experience that goes along with nipple ring All shields can be purchased as a single shield or a pair.This ring has a diameter of 5/16" (8 mm) and can be adjusted in many different nipple sizes because it's very flexible. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. When you want to clean tarnished brass jewellery, use a specific brass cleaner or lemon juice to easily clean brass jewellery at home. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment