276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Phanteks Enthoo 719 High Performance Full-Tower – Tempered Glass, Aluminum panels, dual system/psu support, massive storage, Fan Hub, Digital-RGB lighting,Black,PH-ES719LTG_DAG01

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

La torre está genial. No es perfecta, pero pocas te permitirán montar dos PCs en la misma torre. Para ello Phanteks te vende una fuente que vale para los dos de más de 200 euros. Yo he preferido poner una de formato SFX de pocos vatios detrás de la principal sujeta con una tapa atornillada (no hay mucho problema con la ventilación, puesto que va a consumir poco el equipo de abajo en el que va un Ryzen 2200G e irá otra más potente en el futuro pero del mismo bajo consumo). Para ello la fuente principal es casi imprescindible que sea modular para tener pocos cables. that fits inside the top right corner of the case for easy access (Note you will lose the ability to fit two fans or drives behind this bay). There are magnetic dust filters at the top front, side and bottom of the case which make for easy cleaning. The dimensions are what you might expect from a full-tower chassis, which means that the case is simply huge. It supports ATX, EATX, uATX, mini ITX, and SSI EEB motherboards. The weight is 14.3 kg, as the case has one big and one small tempered glass panel (the latter on the right-hand side). According to the specs, you can fit up to eleven 2.5”/twelve 3.5” drives inside (four trays for 3.5” drives are included). As I mentioned before, you will find the following ports on the front:

Buyer's Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product. Available RIGHT NOW we have the next must have case from Phanteks, The Enthoo 719. This full tower behemoth has been eagerly anticipated since it's first proper appearance at CES in January this year, and boy, have Phanteks delivered a product the enthusiasts wanted!To put this case through its cooling paces we will be using a test system consisting of an Intel Core i9-7920X, RTX 2080 Founders Edition and an SSD. This system allows us to produce a substantial amount of heat and effectively test the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe 2‘s cooling capabilities.

The phankteks Enthoo Elite is their best Case ever, I built My PC with that case, and I can tell you: It worths every dollar. The be quiet! Silent Wings 3 fan used with the Scythe Choten CPU Cooler was set to 850 RPM. The Arctic Cooling Twin Turbo II GPU cooler used with the GTX 980 had its fan speed set to 33% (the highest fan speed reached on default curve during open bench stress test). If you want to use an air cooler on your CPU, the max height is 195 mm (all products on the market will fit). GPUs up to 503 mm in length are supported, whereas the PSU size limit is not defined (but based on practice you can go up to 200 mm). The case is available in two colour variants: The case is HUGE and has room for everything I needed now and plenty of future proof features such as support for dual system and additional fittings.Fan mounts: 4x 120mm/3x 140mm front, 3x 120mm/140mm roof, 1x 120mm/140mm rear, 3x 120mm/1x 140mm floor, 4x 120mm side. This is an intelligent and well designed case that is aimed squarely at the enthusiast who needs more than a mid-tower ATX model. It fills a significant space in the market and scores a solid hit where a number of other companies have had noticeable misses.

As you will have seen in our video, the Luxe 2 provides a great many options, however it may well lead you to buy one or two Phanteks accessories, depending on your chosen configuration. For example you might want a vertical GPU mount or a clever Phanteks Revolt X or Revolt Pro power supply. The neat details that are sprinkled through Luxe 2 make it a delight to work with. Phanteks includes a superb powered PWM fan hub and the neatest RGB lighting you could ever hope to see. Enthusiasts will love the ability to drop in a 20mm fill port or drain port with the minimum of hassle.

Video News

The Enthoo 719 has been designed to house the most powerful hardware with the flexibility to configure it to your needs for the perfect system. From SSI-EEB motherboards to extreme water cooling and extensive storage capabilities, anything is possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment