276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Absolute Radio Country... The Ultimate Collection

£3.16£6.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Will probably still be OK with younger country fans who would go to Glastonbury or C2C who like the UK acts like Shires or Ward Thomas as well as the established Nashville artists?

Coldplay played an unforgettable show for us at the London Palladium and Elbow, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher, Biffy Clyro, Manic Street Preachers and Stereophonics have all performed gigs in out-of-this-world places for Absolute Radio. Constant repetition of jingles, being reminded every few minutes what the name of the station is and who the no-mark DJs are, stupid over-the-top laughter, and as for "where the music matters" .As a result I couldn’t find a great track that I heard on Absolute for the first time yesterday and now I have no way of finding out what it was! On DAB, the main Absolute service carried Rock 'n Roll Football, with Extra carrying match commentary. Each is matched for duration, mood, artists and tempo, meaning that when the microphone re-opens, there’s no jarring and all of the services unite for the link. I’m totally gutted because I’d love to take part in the majority concert based comps, plus all the “Wicks” ones, and the pub quiz ones.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Just asked Alexa to ‘play Absolute Radio Country’ and it play ‘Country Hits Rafio from Planet Rafio’ so we’re getting closer. As they uncover shared passions for riding they also delve into themes of wellbeing and mental health.Established in 2010, Absolute Radio Extra enabled Absolute to carry its Premier League football coverage on DAB.

Ground-breaking technology allows listeners to choose the music they want to hear on the breakfast show. Originally named The Groove, it was rebranded as a Virgin Radio station in 2004 and closed at the end of 2007.At least Smooth Country has a dedicated breakfast station not one shared with lots of other stations like Absolute. Absolute Irish is playlisted to showcase the new and popular Country artists while playing the classic Irish songs that we all grew up listening to. This technology is also used on The Hometime Show – presented by Andy Bush and Richie Firth every weekday from 4pm.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment