276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Red Kite Sit Me Up Inflatable Ring - Ring Seat with Play Tray and Activities (Dreamy Meadow)

£8.25£16.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A foldable seat for the frequent travel to family/friends home could be separate to the more permanent and reliable sit up seat used at home, with toys attached to keep the little ones entertained. The material around the seating area and the tray are easy to wipe clean materials, you can even take the seat padding off and clean it in the washing machine, so this is a simple product designed perfectly for feeding times. The toys are rotating paddles with delightful pictures of animals on them with a central plastic lion which also spins on the bar which is quite a lot of fun for a very young child. Snuggle up with the lion in this bright, colourful sit me up cosy which is a soft, inflatable nest for newborns and a comfortable cushion support for older babies.Suitable from birth, this sit me up cosy is designed to grow with your little one offering three stages of support for rest and play. Stage 1: cosy, cuddly, supportive nest for newborns. Stage 2: cushion support - converts to a prop to give older babies the support they need as they start to sit up. Stage 3: playmat - a soft space for baby to play which is also great for tummy time. With lots of textures for little hands to explore, contrasting colours for visual stimulation and a friendly face, there's lots of little ones to discover on this inflatable sit me up cosy. The sit me up looks lovely and cute it’s easy to put together needs a pump to blow it up easy to use but it’s a bit flimsy and wobbly Read more

My baby loved this from she was born. She spent plenty of time snoozing watching tv in it. Handy for tying any toys onto the ties for baby too. Never used as a semi circle as it just moved. Easily put into washing machine/ tumble drier.. just needs deflated everytime. Read more When considering the seats having specific designs for specific situations, you may even find that its more convenient and practical to have multiple chairs, with certain chairs assigned to different activities and times. Nice product which can be used 3 different ways. Not too large so doesn't take up too much space. Easy to set up and put away again. Read more

Most sit me up seats come with fun toys or accessories attached, which include trays that can be used by the baby to eat food from and they can range from being quite sturdy to being bouncy and purely for fun!

Bought this for my daughter 2 half years ago. She was very comfy laying in it but didnt really enjoy time on her tummy so cant review that side. The inflatable insert had a small hile which we couldn't find so was unable to repair and half of the ring kept deflating. Expensive for what the product is made of but when product is in good condition nice and comfy for baby. Read more They’re so handy for times when you would like to get on with some work, they’re extremely useful for outings and travel and they are fantastic when you just want to put your feet up. Generally, the seats are fairly compact, rarely taking up a lot of space but some options are bulkier than others, it’s quite good to be aware of the floor space you wish to conserve with the seat as well as your need for portability and practicality. Nice light bunny. The velcro that held it altogether was a nightmare scratching arms trying to assemble it.. wouldnt recommend. Read more

The sit me up seats come in different sizes and this would most commonly depend on the age of your child. The usual starting age for the seats is from 3 months old and are mostly designed for use until about 8 or 9 months old. The only safety concerns to consider is the durability of the parts and the potential of choking hazard, especially if there are smaller toy parts to the sit me up seat. The Mothercare Sit Me Up Cosyis a nest that grows with your baby. Suitable from birth, it provides a safe and cozy place to play during their first year.

It’s also advisable to appreciate the model of the seat as baby sit me up seats 2017 models are more likely to be designed in line with today’s safety standards. Baby Sit Me Up Seat Age The choices are also mostly bursting with color and can either sport a stylish pattern or have a fun theme such as a jungle pattern with animal friends as part of the design. Finding a reliable review or source of information on the newest sit me up seats on the market isn’t common either and so this guide aims to provide you with a good overview and some advise when considering purchasing a baby sit me up seat. Best Baby Sit-Me-Up Seats Compared Fisher-Price Sit-Me-Up Floor Seat My little girl loves this sit me up cosy. We are yet to use it as a semi circle but she enjoys snuggling up to the bears head and loves being on her tummy in it which is helpful when trying to practise holding her head up properly. It also washed great in the washing machine. Read more I would also recommend you pay attention to the dimensions and weight of the product, keeping in mind the requirements that your baby will have to avoid having the wrong size and causing some discomfort. Design and StyleNo longer will you just have to be on high alert when the baby is free to roam at times that you would rather them not be and this is important when it concerns their safety.

This has similar weight and dimensions to the previous seat I reviewed, and in terms of portability; this seat is pretty much the same. It has exactly the same method of collapsing the seat flat for travel and storage as the Fisher-Price seat in pink and is just as sturdy and durable which has come to be expected of this well-known brand. Red Kite Cotton Tail Sit Me Up RingSuitable from nine months, your baby will love the soft fabrics and colourful designs. With its unique inflatable ring seat with detachable Velcro play tray, it is guaranteed to keep your little ones entertained with attached flower mirror and story book toys. It’s also beneficial for a child so young to have support when developing strength and mobility, allowing the baby to build the strength required to sit themselves up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment