276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fifty Shades of Domination - My True Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hollywood does Thanksgiving! Sofia Vergara performs racy dance with sisters and Christie Brinkley serves zero sugar wine with a vegan feast Rita Ora makes a bleary-eyed exit in her very racy sheer gown after fun-filled night out with the stars at British Vogue's Forces for Change party The much-loved labrador that sniffed out her owner's breast cancer, saving her life and inspiring a new charity that's gone on to save countless more

Angelina Jolie says it was an 'honour' to interview imprisoned Nobel Peace Prize laureate Narges Mohammadi: 'A brave Iranian prisoner of conscience' Dean McDermott reveals he spent Thanksgiving at sober living facility and NOT with Tori Spelling and their kids I love being gay, though I don't do it very much now': Out, proud and extremely loud, actress MIRIAM MARGOLYES, 82, is renowned for telling it as she sees it. She talks love and death... as well as laying off JK RowlingStephen Graham is set to be honoured at the British Independent Film Awards after marking four decades of acclaimed roles Leonardo DiCaprio, 49, puts on a low-key display as he steps out with girlfriend Vittoria Ceretti, 25, after night out at Chiltern Firehouse

Pixie Lott confirms the adorable name of her first child as she sharesfirst snap with her baby boy alongside husband Oliver Cheshire I advocate the use of safe words in sessions for newbie subs to give an extra safehold that you can stop the session at any time should you wish. This is not a reflection on the subs ability to play and not a criticism of the mistress if a safe word is used. BDSM play is a two way experience and for this reason the scene needs to be right for both parties to enjoy the session. I am an excellent reader of body language to know what's working and what's not. Most of my regular slaves play without a safeword but that is trust that can take time to build. Either way, you can rest assured you will be walking out with a spring in your step and a smile on your face.....(or am I describing me after a session???) I expect all my submissives, masochists, fetishists, and bottoms to always maintain a good, proper standard of personal care.Cheryl is moved to tears as she insists Girls Aloud will make reunion tour 'magical' in honour of late bandmate Sarah Harding following cancer death Dan Walker is seen for the first time after detailing his horror cancer scare as he arrives at Strictly studios to watch BBC show Sam Hunt and his wife Hannah Lee Fowler reveal they have welcomed their second child as they share a family photo: 'Thank You Lord' The more information you provide the better your session with me is going to be. Do not be afraid to express yourself, no matter how deep and dark your desires. Once I have reviewed your application and I have the information I require, you will hear from me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment