276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Electric Heated Mat Foot Warmer Floor Heating Handmade Mat Soft Carpet Pad Feet Heater 50W 60x40cm with ON/Off Footswitch LED Indicator Grey UK Plug

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The “best” foot massager for you is primarily about personal preference, says Gary Feldman, DPM, of The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics, but there are a few things any good foot massager should (and shouldn’t) do. What’s the secret of this massager? We couldn’t put our finger on just one thing throughout our testing, but we can say this: the device is simplistic, convenient, and designed to deliver truly targeted deep tissue massage to the exact spots you need it. Because it’s manual, not motorized, you can decide how gently or intensely to use it. Even though it doesn’t heat up, vibrate, or provide any motorized kneading, we couldn’t find one thing we didn’t like about it. It’s Worth Noting Some foot massagers—both the traditional ones and the foot bath styles—come with a heating element that warms up your feet, increasing muscle relaxation and circulatory benefits. You should choose these products carefully, however, making sure that you can fully control how hot the massager gets. You should also be mindful of heating elements if you have certain medical conditions. Heating elements help to improve circulation, says Dr. Weiser, but they warn using these for patients with diabetes that their sensation to feel pain—hot or cold—can be severely compromised. Between soothing bubbles, motorized rollers, vibration, and a foot scrubber, we loved how the Costway Foot Massage Bath Massager was both a massager and a home pedicure spa all in one. While you won’t get a full massage experience with a foot spa-type massager, the built-in rollers and balls felt great on our feet, and we liked being able to adjust the pressure settings to our preference. I bought my FootBuddy all in one heated foot mat a couple of months ago and just this afternoon felt I needed it for the first time. I am really very pleased with it- it saved me from having to put the central heating on. It's a great product, and great that I can move it to different parts of my house when I need to." Anne (North Yorkshire)

perfect present】there’s no better feeling than coming home after a long cold day and slipping your feet into the heating mat. it keeps your feet warm, and it has no noise, which will not affect your work and rest. it is a perfect gift for dad, mom and your family! skin-friendly fabric]: feet heater both sides are constructed from extremely soft micro plush fibers, which is exceptionally durable and warm. the extremely soft micro plush fibers will keep heat inside the pad and make you warmer. the electrically-heated mat cover is machine washable, easy to keep clean. We also tested these foot massagers but ultimately decided not to include them in our list of recommendations. They fell short in our test when it came to convenience, effectiveness, and setting options:

That said, there are plenty of foot massagers on the market that can relieve the symptoms of many common ailments like plantar fasciitis, foot fatigue, neuropathy, and arthritis. It’s just important to consider what type of relief you need and whether a specific massager can safely provide it for you.

Rugged & waterproof design makes this the perfect heating solution for garages & other workspaces, or use on cement/tile surfaces under desks, or wherever extra heat is desired. Safe & reliable: lomitech heated foot warmer pad is powered through low voltage 12v adapter, is safer and more reliable than ordinary heating pads by 110v dc directly. the heating pad has a built-in overheat protection thermostat feature for safe use.

The vibration option worked well but was less appealing to us than the traditional rolling massage feature. On the foot spa side of things, this massager offers a nice, deep tub that can accommodate all foot sizes, but it doesn’t take up much space. We also noted that this massager was a breeze to set up and use, with intuitive controls and smart storage. We felt relaxed and pampered by the time we were done with this massager, and we liked how it combines a traditional foot massage with a soaking spa element. no need to take off your shoes】heated floor mat for feet is made of carbon crystal materials with excellent heat-generating properties. the temperature rises rapidly after a few minutes, which can transfer heat well even without taking off your shoes. let you say goodbye to the embarrassment of taking off your shoes in the office. no need to take off your shoes】this electric heated foot warmer mat is an electric heater using materials with excellent heat-generating properties,can generate enough heat,even wearing shoes,you can feel the heat in just a few minutes after turning it on,let you say goodbye to the embarrassment of taking off your shoes in the office.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment