276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miss Sissy Secretary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When a man's orgasms depend on his keyboard proficiency, he soon learns to type! David has been trained by his wife to work as her secretary, developing his skills in the most frustrating of ways. When one of her clients calls with a pressing problem, however, this male secretary finds himself put to the test like never before, being sent out to earn money in his skirt and blouse! With his chastity belt giving him no choice but to do as he is told, David soon has a new boss to obey - a strict businesswoman who won't let him stop until the job is done. Dressed as a woman while he works, he'll discover that a sissy secretary must do whatever it takes, even if that means More Than Just Typing. Sissies and feminised males must wear short mini skirts or dresses in my home although I may ask them to be naked or to have clitties displayed too. Any skirts I consider too long will be removed and the sissy will wear nothing below the waist. The submissive men in these stories about sissy secretaries soon discover that a personal assistant has a lot to worry her pretty little head about, expected to satisfy the stringent demands of their female superiors while simultaneously having to pass as one of the girls. Working for women who mean business when it comes to taking charge, each of these crossdressers has no choice but to step into the shoes of a secretary, finding themselves set to work in a skirt.

Now, I brought you a special bra to go with your panties. Put it on and I'll help you adjust the straps.” Yes, Laura. I don't why, but when I'd watch movies, I would pay attention to how the women applied their makeup, put on their clothes, and walked and acted. Maybe it is the inner girl in me, or maybe I was just curious. I don't know, but this is my first experience as a woman." AP AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F Slow MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Anthro Object SheM Sissy Why would I be mad Tim, I mean Tammi? I like you, I trust you, and you're a fantastic worker. When the apartments are ready for rent I'm going to need a manager, and I'm hoping you'll take the job. You can wear anything you like, as long as its tasteful.” When I was younger. But those thoughts were replaced by other things and I never thougth of it again. Until now that is."

Buy your copy now!

She had it all figured out and even though I tried to argue further it did no good. Then she told me If I could learn to master the heels in a week she would give me another raise! Large game with good characters and script. Writers have spent a lot of time to add good content to the game. It is just a thought. Gender Role Reversal is happening more and more, and it is really nice to see what Wonderful Women as yourself and Lady Alexa are doing to subdue men and boys, and Take Control of Society to make it Better! Sissies in my home will assist Alice in doing all the housework, cooking and cleaning. They may be told to clean or massage my feet too, comb my hair or such things. Good girl Tammi, now I want to tell you something very important. You're a big girl now and if you like to dress up you should. There's nothing wrong with it. Its not a bad thing, and you're not a bad person, do you understand?”

I guess one could just ignore the weaknesses of the plot and just go with the flow; however, the story is rather weak. First of all, why would a company looking for someone to fill a position not post a proper advert? If you want a mechanical engineer you ask for a mechanical engineer; you don't want a flood of applications that will just waste your HR department's time. We get you lingerie. We know your size because mine fits you like a glove. So we can get you that size. The bra will have to be a 32-C because the breast forms I will get you are C cup. I know a nice little shop that sells nothing but lingerie. They have the sexiest styles too." I told her that I had a degree and would rather use my brain than have to twirl either a spatula or a shovel. She seemed to understand as I continued about really needing a job and after I nearly begged for the chance she finally relented. Honey, we get dressed not to just impress men, but to impress and make other women envious. We also dress for ourselves too so we can feel sexy. We are women, and we need that feeling even if it is for ourselves. So yes, you need sexy lingerie." I didn't say anything more, and went to this little boutique that sold exclusively, sexy lingerie. Now, the first thing I want you to do is begin to speak like a girl, OK? You are now Tammi, and you need to talk like Tammi from now on. Everything you say must be in a soft, feminine voice. Got it?”

You must be 18+ to view this content

Well, I'm impressed. Not many men have that kind of a resumᨠunless they are chefs. Do you know how to make bread, or dinner rolls, or muffins, or cakes or pies, or other bakery items?" She then spread this really warm wax over my legs in sections, and ripped out the hair with thin cloth strips. When she was finished with both legs, she did my underarms. She did that in two sections on each. She first did the bottom of the underarm, then the top. Then she gave me an evil, sinister look, as she spread the wax over my pubic area, and yanked. I wanted to scream, the pain was so terrible. But I held it in. Then she took a bottle of Johnson's baby oil and spread all over my legs, underarms and pubic area. She said this was to help get rid of the redness of the waxing and take care of the burn. She declared me ready to get dressed. Since I never wore anything feminine before, she explained what to do, but I had to actually put the clothes on myself. Just a bed, two end tables, and a coffee table. everything else is just clothes, and a couple of lamps and a microave." Debbie had an older house in the Village that she was renovating into several apartments. It was perfect.

What a Delight it has been to follow your Story, and what a Great Service you are doing for Womankind. It is truly nice to see Women taking Control of their men, and Feminizing them, and having them become Pretty and Obedient! The salesman came up to us and asked us if we needed help. "Yes, thank you," Laura said, smiling. "She needs to get a few pairs of shoes." I will punish for poor behaviour but I don’t enjoy giving pain. Stinging rather than hurting. It would be spanks with a crop or wooden spoon on the bum cheeks or their clitty. Your bed was the hardest to put together, but we got it. Since we both have queen sized beds, we can share the bedding. Do you know how to cook, Paula?"

Deviation Actions

I took phone calls, answered letters and did my filing as usual then noticed myself in the mirror at the new look Donna had helped to give me. I ran my hands over my feminized form and was astounded! She had dressed me from head to toe and from the skin out! She had gotten me a complete new wardrobe so I would be able to look like the perfect little feminine lady every day around the office. She had corseted my waist, and gotten me a well padded girdle that really widened my hips and rounded my bottom, and I could feel the weight and jiggle from the silicone breast forms that now sat snugly in the cups of my satin brassiere under my lacy, white nylon full slip and my blue, long sleeved satin blouse with high collar and large satin sash bow at the front.

The wiki also suggests for the penis threshold to get a knotted penis at the body shop, but this option is unavailable to me (I haven't selcted the bestiality fetish).AP AR BE F2M Grow Invol M2F MC Other Poss Bimbo Herm Shrink Myth Corr Robot Animal Anthro Object SheM Vol Great, then the room where your clothes are, is yours, and you are already basically moved in. Do you have any of your own furniture?" Household rules like mine are important for a female leader as they set the tone and hierarchy. There is no equality and the rules in any society will set those structures and levels. There is no doubt that every relationship is different when it comes to just how far our feminization goes, like most though it does start off as a game and the more willing we are to try new things the further we are drawn into it and obviously the more a woman finds an emasculated male more to her liking than a macho jerk who thinks he’s God’s gift to women. It’s no wonder this lifestyle works so well and moves from playful fun to accepting our feminization and as our feminine wardrobe grows we instinctively know this is for real, rules and all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment