276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautyblender Makeup Applicator Sponge Tool

£8.5£17.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The tapered tip reaches under the eyes and around the nose, the sides are perfect for larger areas, and the rounded bottom seamlessly applies and blends blush to perfection. I've tried different kinds of the beauty blender ( the pink, the red, the nude, and now this black ).

It can be used to blend anything and it does it well, leaving a very seemless look to both foundation and concealer. I have felt both of them in my hands dry and wet and the pro is much softer than the original in comparison. Expertly crafted with exclusive foam, it seamlessly blends makeup for an airbrushed, skin-like finish.

I kept the black one, gave the pink one to a SKEPTIC friend of mine ;) and I gave the under eye one to a friend who REALLY wanted it. An edgeless latex-free cosmetic sponge engineered with an exclusive foam, it blends any type of makeup into the skin for an airbrushed, skin-like finish, in the pro-favorite black shade. When wet it grows to twice its size to absorb minimal product and the soft sponge material provides blending with a bounce for even, flawless application.

The Beautyblender® Pro sponge is the perfect tool for applying dark color that tend to stain lighter applicators. I’ll attach photos for the comparison (both new back ups that I have) its a lot easier to see the difference in real life but I hope this helps. It's not as smooth or soft because it was made to be dense and not absorb as much product and to clean more easily. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Due to the enormous success of the beauty blender, the brand has also expanded its line to include even more handy makeup applicators and accessories.

Whether you're at advanced or beginner level in makeup application, the BB is easy to use and applied product in a fail-proof way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment