276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CHERRY G80-1800, Internationales Layout, QWERTY Tastatur, kabelgebundene Tastatur, kompakt, platzsparend, ergonomisch, mechanische Tastatur, MX SWITCHES, schwarz

£49.14£98.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Typing feel was decent, wasn't a big fan of the sound which I initially attributed to the PC bottom. I’ve been putting this off for a while now, but I figure it’s a good time as any to get this guide started.

The south-facing RGB LED is designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle with the premium non-shine-through PBT keycaps installed. Composed of a team of young gamers, software engineers, and product designers who love tech gadgets, we set out to develop the best products that encapsulate personality, functionality, and affordability. With the high-quality Poron PCB foam and IXPE Switch that aim to dampen noises, the keyboard creates a cleaner sound profile because the gaskets cushion the shock of each keypress. The light weight build combined with the unique but useable layout make this a fantastic board for those who work on the go.When I started getting into the hobby I had a pretty hard time finding good compact full size board as I wanted that mouse real-estate without compromising on the numpad or arrow clusters. This thing is very enjoyable and I look forward to having it in the collection for a long time to come. Back for its fourth round, Cypher by Cable Car Designs is a highly regarded yet designed FRL Compact 1800. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. With its full metal CNC machined body, double-gasket design, and QMK/VIA support, the Q5 is the ultimate choice for an almost full-size keyboard.

Hotswappable】The keyboard is equipped with hot-swappable PCB that supports 3-pin and 5-pin mechanical switches. The MonsGeek M-series has proven with the M1 and now the M2 to be the best value keyboards on the market.Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The Q5 ISO collection comes with fully assembled keyboards with 🇬🇧UK, 🇩🇪German, 🇩🇰🇫🇮🇮🇸🇳🇴🇸🇪Nordic, 🇨🇭Swiss, 🇫🇷French, and 🇪🇸 Spanish layout, and the “Barebone ISO" option is suitable for all ISO countries (e.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment