276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LifeTime™ 4K Weeks Poster 4000 Weeks Your Life in Weeks Wall Calendar - Classic Edition, Medium Size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The tired, aching sun has finally dipped beneath the far horizon and for a second it’s silhouetted black against the twilight. In the moment of telling my team, I expressed my desire to once again be closer to building a product, rather than the general manager position I was in. When you’re running after something, you should not look left or right — what does this person think, what does that person think?

It’s inevitable to have Neither Weeks, and sometimes they’re important—it’s often a really bad Neither Week that leads you to a life-changing epiphany—but trying to minimize your Neither Weeks is a worthy goal. While time and tide wait for no man, our inability to know the future doesn't affect our ability to predict it. I left feeling confident that I could learn to live with a more intentional approach to the actions I take. However, the My Life in Weeks poster can also be a powerful reminder to live in the present moment and make the most of the time we have left.

It’s easy to get overwhelmed when you think about life in months or years, but weeks make it much more manageable. For example, I saw that my childhood and adolescence were the longest phases of my life, and that my adulthood, so far, has been relatively short.

The only missed opportunity is the amount of todos in each week that can be added should be increased, i think. I tend to pick up my phone during the work day around once an hour just to visit things like Twitter. Ultimately, our decision to quit procrastinating and actually start living means that we have to make our time work for us. My goal every year is to learn more about myself and the world around me by putting myself into new experiences outside of my comfort zone.Sean, words cannot express the gratitude I felt during my trip and the joy it was to spend the week exploring Copenhagen. By seeing all the weeks we've already lived and all the ones we have left, we can gain a deeper appreciation for the experiences, relationships, and opportunities that have come our way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment