276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chad Valley Bright Stars Pop Up Play Tent

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kids will love caring for their animals in this pop up and play animal hospital. Great quality print inside the tent, including an x-ray machine, adds to the realism and will give kids hours of imaginative and fun play - an adventure land for kids on their own or with friends. Comes complete with pretend bandages, plasters and clip board. Ideal size for indoor and outdoor use. Sets up in seconds and folds away compactly. Comes with bandages, plasters and vets clipboard. For ages 3 years and over. WARNING(S): Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Only for domestic use. Riley 'Bought this for our 18 month old boy it’s ok but it’s very small, the plastic frame bends and distorts easily it’s also a pain to fold away.' Mimmsy 'Lovely playhouse, my granddaughter loves it. Great for indoor use until the better weather arrives. Easy to assemble'

Hezlyn 'I bought this kids play tent last week . It’s perfect for baby play , very good quality. Easy to fold .Highly recommended to all. ❤️❤️👍' Mkhan 'Nice tent, keeps kids busy at grandparents and folds away easily which is a plus. I've given it 4 stars as it's beginning to lose its shape within just a few plays' Alex 20 'This pop up tent is really good fun to use ... my little boy has just turned one and he loves it he is never out of it would definatley recommend this product to people very easy to set up aswell . very satisfied customer with this product' Valeria 321 'My grandson simply loves fire engines so had to buy this for him for Christmas. My daughter says it is easy to pop up and very sturdy too. The hat makes it a little more special that the average play tent.'

You don’t have javascript enabled.

Gforce77 'I bought this for my daughter as she teally wanted a play house but many of them take up so much room Nd the benefit of this is that it folds away so easily and she loves it.' Jo 'For the price of that tent you really can’t expect a lot but it does deliver hours of fun. It could not be easier to pop it up, and it folds down easily. The material it’s made of could be stronger but it is fair for the price. It is also bigger then I imagined and a 4 year old and 10 year old easily share the space inside. It stays up well once up.'

Ma 'It's a lovely tent however some parts are bit flimsy. The support rods are not strong enough, kids managed to bend one on day one.' Harmony 'This is my daughters little den (tent) where she has to tunnel for her entrance to enter into it. She absolutely loves this!'

San 'A bit flimsy and it falls over a lot,but my 2 year old grandson loves it.not expecting it to last long'

Honest Mum 'Bought as a birthday present for my 2 year old nephew and he loves it. Loves exploring through it. Can be used indoors and outdoors. Also his mum loves the fact it folds away flat and it's easy to store.'AMcQ Denny 'Not worth money. Won’t fold properly after put up and all bent out of shape. Grandson had great fun but have to sit in hit half up as doesn’t fold down without bending pokes. Waste of money' Twinks 'This is great value for money. It's a good size so grown ups can play too. The only issue is trying to fold it to put it away, there was a diagram that was really unclear and no verbal instruction.'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment