276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Invisible Sleep Wireless Earphone IPX5 Waterproof,True Wireless Earbuds Sense-Free to Wear Bluetooth 5.3 Headphones Touch Control,with Wireless Charging Case,Earbuds Wireless Bluetooth (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wired Earbuds– as you can envision, no matter how small or hidden these are, they will always have a wire coming from each ‘bud, making them in at least that way fairly conspicuous.

And while they are, indeed, bigger than the wired options on this buyer’s guide for best invisible in-ear headphones, the Edifier X3 to U are quite discreet, and can be difficult to detect in many situations. These ‘buds also have the added benefits of working well for all ear sizes – even very small ears – and being more comfortable for pretty much everybody, as well as staying in place better. And, because they do stay in place, and tend to seat in your ear pretty deeply and securely, they’ll also be even more discreet due to low sound leakage – not to mention sounding better to you. In conclusion, we tested these earbuds with both iOS and Android devices, and experienced no issues with the connectivity/audio quality. Full disclosure: I am very partial to the Moondrop Quark earphones, which are my own personal take-with daily use earbuds of choice, and which have a sonic signature I would best describe as imminently likable. These tiny ‘buds were actually designed for comfortable sleeping, but that same low profile and small size allow them to rest in your ears without being noticed, and allow you to listen to music, books or podcasts, take calls or sit in on meetings much more discreetly.We are always impartial and do our best to make sure we're hearing every product at their very best, so we'll try plenty of different types of music and give them plenty of listening time (and time to run in), while the wired headphones that might warrant being used with a DAC are tested with a suitable one. It's not just about sound quality, of course. If a pair has active noise cancellation – increasingly the case these days – we'll ensure part of our testing involves using them in different environments. No, just kidding – neither I, nor any of my colleagues here at Speakergy, endorse listening to music at the expense of a good education. Nor do we suggest you use these beauties while driving – in fact, in many places it is illegal to wear headphones while driving, and even if not it can greatly impair your ability to hear important cues and know what’s going on around you. Well, suppose the game’s not over, and your wife just announced that the table is set and the turkey needs carving. No, not that either…

Is there enough bass for bass-heads and aficionados of the harder, more extreme genres? Well, some people I know, who own Beats, JBL, Sony and Skullcrusher, are amazed by the bass – so even and extended, so tight and detailed, that they feel like they’re missing nothing. What’s also interesting is that the earbuds are rated IPX5 making them sweatproof and resistant to low-pressure water jet spray.Firstly, the COOMAX Mini Hidden Spy Earphone Wireless earbud supports phone calls, radio, and MP3 players. Secondly, the hidden and discrete properties make it perfect for receiving calls (the conductive coil comprises a microphone and volume controls) or listening to music in your workplace. However, the microphone quality is not at par with the other invisible earbuds on our list. Not only this but you can receive notifications and communicate without being noticed. All of my recommendations, though, even when worn the normal way, are about as small and discreet as you can get, and still will go unnoticed as often as not. Small, nearly invisible in-ear headphones can offer some other clear and attractive benefits as well, like: The X3 are small enough to sleep on, and are great for small ears, and they are sensational at staying in place during movement and sealing tightly for best sound quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment