276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humiliating My Sissy Hubby: Femdom Cuckold Sissification Erotica (My Cuckold Hubby Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And if you’re both feeling extra frisky, make sure to provide him with a thong. That way, he can learn why you might not prefer to wear one and why it’s sometimes uncomfortable to put on and go through a busy day. 10. A Teachable Moment That way, you can actually provide him with a set piece without overwhelming him with choices. You can even start off with something small, such as underwear or a bra. Work your way up to the big stuff as the weeks go by. 4. Dark Colors are the Way to Go Things are going well at her job. She has been embraced by most of her coworkers and the couple that haven’t keep their distance. There are two women there who know of our FLR and make sure Selina is submissive towards the women at work. It’s fun letting other women in on our life and seeing them enjoy Selina’s femininity and submissive nature….and take advantage of it!

So I went on my trip and touched down at Changi on Saturday afternoon as planned. Jason plays football with his friends every Saturday morning and always got home around 1pm, after they’ve had lunch together. He’s a creature of habit and I knew for a fact that he would be home the whole afternoon.

Choose Display Mode

Really, anything that spices up your time in the bedroom is good. Lots of marriages today fail simply because the couple doesn’t engage in sexual intercourse. So, instead of becoming a pair of prunes with zero attraction between one another, do a bit of cross-dressing and enjoy whatever comes next. 10 Ideas on Dressing Your Husband as a Woman Properly

As I once again stood at attention in the center of Myrna's beautifully appointed living room, she sat in a large green velvet chair and crossed her gorgeous legs. For a few moments there was silence. I was actually sweating.Well, pretty soon your wife and her lover will be settling into their cabin on the cruise ship. I'll bet the first thing they'll do is make passionate love. How does that make you feel, Sissy?" Lois said this while she was giggling & laughing again. She then looked at Jane and they both giggled. Lois then said to Jane. I’m so glade I called you that day, but I just knew I had to call, as soon as I found out he was married. He had told me at first that he wasn’t married, but when I found out I was really mad. So I broke it off with him right then & there. You have to understand I honestly didn’t know that’s why I decided I had to call you. I wanted you to know what he was up too, and that he was cheating on you. I figured maybe you could save your marriage. I didn’t want to be the cause of a marriage breaking up, with me in the middle. I can see now that you have everything under control, and that makes me glade that I did what I did. My Ex husband cheated on me, and I know how it feels. That’s one of the reasons why I called right away, but I must say that you did a great job on Little Pricilla here. I bet she won’t be fooling around on the side any more. They both laughed at that, and Jane said I’m sure about that. I am so glade you did call. Now like you said he is never going to be fool around on me again. Little Pricilla will be safe at home behind her crib & playpen bars. This way I know exactly where she is. Lois then said that she should of done something like this to her Ex., maybe they would still be together if she did.

You both need to have talks about your intimate life and how to ensure both your needs are met. Whether this involves exploring new dynamics in your relationship or looking for outside help. By the time he reached the bathroom there were tiny beads of perspiration on his forehead. He felt slightly dizzy, the same way he had felt after a sprint in his college days. I did feel completely foolish, and told her so. But that only made her laugh harder as she re-crossed her legs.Her full head of long platinum-white hair was fluffed and teased into a huge halo around her head. Myrna had the most beautiful skin I have ever seen on a 60-year-old woman. Firm and darkly tanned, she looked magnificent -- and frighteningly sexy. Stella returned with a mug of hot chocolate. Ian was thirsty again, and finished the drink as Stella sat on the bed, reassuring him that the doctor had thought it was for the best otherwise he wouldn’t have suggested the items. Ice Cream Clutch :::. AccessoriZe Ice Cream Clutch W/HUD on MP marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AccessoriZe-Ice-Cream-Clutch...

As a sissy, your husband may be more inclined to take on a submissive role, which means he’ll be happy for you to take control of certain aspects of his life. For example, you could ask him to help with housework like cleaning, laundry, and cooking when you’re busy. What follows is a short version of a story that I planned on recreating a small part of at home for my own entertainment. I want to try and feel just as if I am the person in the story.We will cover this near the end in our tip section, but we’ll briefly state it here. Never, under any circumstances, push for your husband to do this. By all means, talk to him about it at length, teach him about all the benefits, etc. Of course, if he still says no, you have to respect that boundary. 3. Have an Outfit Set in Advance

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment