276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keepers of the Garden: An Extraterrestrial Document

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Phil’s previous lives on earth discussed were imprints, not true incarnations. This is his first incarnation on earth. The imprints were taken from the Akashic records and imprinted on him. An imprint is identical to having lived the life. This gives him a subconscious familiarity, a harmony to help him through this earthly life. Without imprints the star people have no experience with fear or anger. Imprints become a part of that soul. There is no ownership to these imprints. The effect is to learn lessons that others have learned, similar to reading books. Councils of spirits decide which imprints for whom. It is for experience only, no karmic balance is effected. Without these regressions Phil would not have known of his extraterrestrial origins. This revelation was guided by wise guides as to when Phil would understand this. Aliens among us are less danger to us than we are to ourselves, they are here to assist and preserve us. Such knowledge of them is hidden to prevent a witch hunt. They have come to be as human as us. Mankind has been in the bondage of fear too long. It is destructive. These visits by aliens have been throughout the ages. I would definitely recommend reading any of her works, including this one, as they all have value for truth seekers and light workers alike or even for people who are just interested in learning more about other races out there in our vast Multiverse! Por qué todos los seres extraterrestres, TODOS, usan la telepatía? Todo pareciera ya es vía pensamiento, incluso el comer. Para qué entonces las naves? Phil once an experimenter, is now the experimented. A new planet has received its life charter and has been prepared for seeding. They with seed and transport only the best of a high spiritual nature from here. This planet is in our galaxy, with some similarities, but many differences. It has different energies and vibrations. Those who stay on earth will have to clean up the mess and restart it. There will be no forced migration, all will choose where they locate. Communication and visitation between these planets will be available, all will be progressing towards telepathy. The electromagnetic fields are changing on earth, moving tectonic plates. There is experimentation of how to develop the best genetics for humans and animals for this transport. It made me cry and long for a world that is better than this one. I know in silence I have longed for that for a long time; I've just never been able to really indentify what it is exactly that I wanted.

Keepers of the Garden – Hidden in Plain Sight Keepers of the Garden – Hidden in Plain Sight

The ET’s gave constant supervision and assistance until life forms became somewhat stable and could be left to themselves. The appropriateness of the dinosaurs ceased to exist. The earth’s axis changed and seasons changed very rapidly. The earth is shifting and awakening volcanos, earthquakes, etc. aligning to different focal points. Humans reached a plateau point in development when ET’s interjected their genetic material (interbreeding) to boost our development. They have been coming and have been based here since the beginning of life on earth. They are well hidden or look like us. They are here to observe, to assist and to understand. There is an entire civilization beneath the surface of the earth and are preparing to emerge. They are gentle in nature and more socially and spiritually evolved than us. They are thinner and taller than us. Many are ancestors of Atlantis. Some within our governments are aware of them. They are working to gently awaken the populace, sightings are in view of such. These are light beings, their revelation to us must be gradual to avoid panic. Free will is not taken lightly. A new earth is coming, those who resist will suffer. It will be a gradual evolution, patience is necessary. Me considero de mente abierta, pero todas esas ideas salpicadas de contradicciones, clichés, datos erróneos en materia de historia mexicana y paleontología (temas que me agradan), así como momentos WTF y otros sacados de novelas de ciencia ficción me da a pensar que todo lo expuesto en este libro no es apegado a la verdad, ya sea “sujeto” se lo invento todo y la autora peco de ingenua, o la autora escribió sus ideas en forma de transcripción de unas serie de supuestas sesiones hipnóticas llevada a cabo por ella hacia “sujeto”. They are completely honest, no cheating. They could not be deceived since they are above such and can see right through deception. Everyone has something they can trade for necessities. Their planet is in the Sirius constellation, probably closest societies of life to earth. They are more highly evolved than us. Science needs to use gamma and cosmic rays rather than radio waves to communicate with them. Earth is a hermit planet alone. On his home planet, Phil was a communications/energies director.On another planet where Phil lived before, with two moons, a green atmosphere, and 15% of the gravity of earth. The people are humanoid, tall and slender, their leathery skin is shimmery. The majority of communication is empathic. Hands are nodes of energy. They are sexual beings like us who have evolved to a non-defensive nature, very vulnerable without pretense or facades. They live an average of 120 years. Their buildings are of metal, no wood dense enough for such. No meat is eaten. In a past life he was an extraterrestrial crewman supplying exploring expeditions. They were androgynous. A colony perished due to delayed delivery of supplies. Working through several different subjects, Dolores was able to establish communication with the living Michel De Notredame, better known as the prophet Nostradamus. His revelations and their impact on our own time are both fascinating and at times frightening.

Dolores Cannon in the Order They Were Written Books by Dolores Cannon in the Order They Were Written

Lccn 92083930 Ocr_converted abbyy-to-hocr 1.1.20 Ocr_module_version 0.0.17 Old_pallet IA12531 Openlibrary_editionAccess-restricted-item true Addeddate 2020-01-17 12:04:33 Boxid IA1763320 Camera USB PTP Class Camera Collection_set printdisabled External-identifier

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment