276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Demigods & Magicians: Percy and Annabeth Meet the Kanes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I kissed her, because 1) when you’re a demigod going into battle, every kiss might be your last, and 2) I like kissing her”. Man kann die Geschichten auch lesen, wenn man die anderen Bücher des Autors noch nicht kennt, nur mehr Spaß macht es auf jeden Fall, wenn man sie kennt. Zeus | Hera | Poseidon | Hades | Ares | Demeter | Athena | Apollo | Artemis | Hephaestus | Aphrodite | Hermes | Dionysus

Ammit the Devourer | Bau | Bloodstained Blade | Criosphinx | Carriers | Face of Horror | Griffin | Uraeus | Serpopard | Switchblade Demons | Tjesu heru | Petsuchos Die Spannung der Geschichte ist sehr gut. Sie sind sehr kurz, aber dafür voller Inhalt. Es sind die typischen Abenteuer, die die Charaktere überstehen müssen, aber deswegen macht es nicht weniger Spaß. The second story is a bit longer, The Staff of Serapis, and details the meeting of Annabeth and Sadie, who divulge a little more information. Enceladus | Porphyrion | Alcyoneus | Polybotes | Ephialtes | Otis | Damasen | Clytius | Mimas | Orion | Hippolytos | Thoon | PeriboiaI laughed out loud at some of the scenes. Even in the darkest moments, either Sadie or Percy make sarcastic or funny comments. Following a tip from Athena, demigods Percy and Annabeth travel to Governors Island in New York Harbor. A freak hurricane sends the mortals hurrying for the mainland, leaving Percy and Annabeth alone on the island. Achelous | Aeolus | Asclepius | Boreas | Eurus | Hecate | Iris | Hypnos | Keto | Khione | Kymopoleia | Mithras | Nemesis | Nike | Notus | Phorcys | Serapis | Thanatos | Triptolemus | Zephyros Jupiter | Juno | Neptune | Pluto | Mars | Minerva | Ceres | Lupa | Bellona | Fortuna | Janus | Terminus | Vulcan | Mercury | Apollo (Roman) | Diana | Venus | Bacchus | Pomona | Aquilon | Hercules | Cupid | Auster | Favonius | Letus | Victoria

The girls follow the strange monster to an abandoned building. Inside, they find Serapis, a once powerful god who drew his might from both Egyptian and Greek magic. To be fully reborn, he needs to get hold of the monster. Annabeth and Sadie fight fire with fire, using a combination of their magical specialties to keep monster and wannabe god apart. Cynocephali | Gorgon | Gryphon | Harpy | Basilisk | Lycanthrope | Gegeines | Cyclops | Katobleps | Unicorn | Giant Eagle | Ichthyocentaur | Satyr/Faun | Storm Spirit | Laistrygonian Giant | Laresit was fun, like all Riordan's books. even for me as I don't like short stories (because they end too soon!) this one was satisfying. I felt like the villain of the story wasn't a villain at all. He was just a man thirsty with power... idk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment